Begginer

Options
I have always said "i am dieting from monday"

I signed up to MFP 2 days ago, this is it. I am going to do it.

I now have the right head game, i just hope i keep it up.

I need to lose 40lbs.

Wish me LUCK!!

(I will also be using 30 day shred so if anyone has used it please let me know how you got on?)

Replies

• mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do it, and this site is full of great info to help you along!
  • juliewalker1
    Options
    good luck and you will do great. I started a week ago and lost 6lb, so if I can do it any one can as I don't really have support, i just go on the message boards and get motivated that way,
  • sairbear717
    Options
    Goodluck Sophie! And to everyone else!
    I'm hoping to lose 15-20 pounds on this.
    Let's all stay motivated!
  • sophiebebop18
    Options
    Thank you for your support. I cant wait to get home from work now and do some exercizing!!! ( spelling isnt that good =/ ) hehe
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    good luck :)) and remember you can do it !! :))
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Good luck! feel free to add me, I will help anyway I can!
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If support and motivation are what you are looking for, you have come to right place. Making this journey with likeminded people make it so much easier than going it alone. Be encouraged.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Hey Sophie! I have A LOT to lose, but I'm very satisfied with mfp. Logging in everyday has been a Godsend for me! Instead of THINKING I'm doing okay, I see exactly how I am doing, and when I "fall off the wagon", I see how very near the wagon is to me and that I can still get back on it quickly if I get up NOW! I love this site.
    The best advice I can give you is to log in every day! And good luck!

P.S. I'm a long way away from being able to do 30ds, but I congratulate you on your initiative!
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Work hard and have fun. In the event that you might falter a little and forget to log on or get too busy to keep track of things, just remember not to beat yourself up over it. This is tough, and it won't be smooth sailing the entire way, so just be prepared for that. ^u^.
  • kcash9
    kcash9 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good LUCK!!! Try to stick with it and you will get there! I started MFP yesterday, and today has gotten a lot easier! Feel free to add me :)
  • sophiebebop18
    Options
    Thank you!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have always said "i am dieting from monday"

I signed up to MFP 2 days ago, this is it. I am going to do it.

I now have the right head game, i just hope i keep it up.

I need to lose 40lbs.

Wish me LUCK!!

(I will also be using 30 day shred so if anyone has used it please let me know how you got on?)

You can do it! I'm the same, almost half way there :)
  • beebee1964
    Options
    Hi, welcome. Please feel free to add me. If you are like me, you could use all the friends possible for encouragement. I too am doing the 30 day shred....finished day 4 yesterday.
  • craigmdean1974
    Options
    Don't look at it as starting your diet. Look at it as you are changing your life. It is not a diet, it is life change.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Don't look at it as starting your diet. Look at it as you are changing your life. It is not a diet, it is life change.

So true, it changes your whole life for the better.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    You can do this! The friends you get on here will be a great encouragement! Everyone has off days, but the people on MFP will make you feel so much better about yourself! Feel free to add me :)
  • josemanuel13
    josemanuel13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best wishes! Just started myself and I also feel my life is changing for the better.

My wife is doing J. Michaels too and she loves it.
  • Mindfuleating4me
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! I'm new too! I have about 35 lbs to loose! We can encourage each other!! We can do this!!! Best of luck!

Cathy
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I added you!