Cleaning Out My Closet

Options
2»

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Shanta! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WAY TO GO!!!!!! BE PROUD!!! what a great accomplishment!! someone can use and will really appreciate those clothes - and you don't need them any more - how great is that! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I appreciate the challenge of no shopping - i like clothes and you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes! :laugh: But, when I started this journey I took all the clothes that did not fit and put them away - not much left in the closet - but even with just 9 pounds off it is making a difference.

I am SO happy for your sucess - you are going to inspire lots of people!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Yes Im a a shopoholic so for me to not buy anything is like boy a challenge like wow really :laugh:
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    Grats to you! That is awesome news! I'm so happy for you! :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Grats to you! That is awesome news! I'm so happy for you! :drinker:

Thanks you welcome hun:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl!!!

I am so happy for you. Keep truckin along and you will be there at Goal in no time.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Congratulations girl!!!

I am so happy for you. Keep truckin along and you will be there at Goal in no time.

No problem buddy thanks pal:flowerforyou:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I know you've worked so hard for what you've accomplished! Congratulations and keep up the hard work! You don't have much farther to go until you've reached your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    that is great happy for you. :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY SHANTA!!! :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I know you've worked so hard for what you've accomplished! Congratulations and keep up the hard work! You don't have much farther to go until you've reached your goal!:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much pal:flowerforyou: ...Im getting closer and closer..Im so happy you guys here are awesome...I love all yall with a Godly Love .......I wish I could meet all of you all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :drinker: YAY SHANTA!!! :drinker:

Whoop whoop :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That is awesome Shanta!

You've accomplished so much and should be proud. The wife and I did the same thing a couple of months back and brought 12 garbage bags to good will. I held on to one pair of 48" jeans as a reminder. Now that I am in 32" the 48" are hillarious on me.

Keep up the great work Shanta-we are all so proud of you!!

:drinker:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I only 1pair of jeans every 30lbs cuz I was annoyed with trying to not trip on pants that were too long.

Keep it up
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    whooop!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks spy I did kept one pair for humor:laugh: :laugh: Lol wow 48 to a 32 you so totally rock dude awesome:drinker: :drinker:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You could go get one new outfit for in between though.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Great job!!!! You could go get one new outfit for in between though.

Naw Im good Im challenge myself I cant just go get one new outfit you dont understand seriously :laugh: :happy: Im a shopoholic in recovery:laugh: :laugh:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    We should start an MFP clothing swap!

Congrats and I hope to be skinny enough soon that my clothes don't fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!