2»

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Bump for Liza :tongue:

LOL

Where's my pic? :wink:

Ok...I have to admit...I do love that story...
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! The Conquest Shirt story is a good one! :laugh:
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    I tried my wedding trousers on today and they fit:drinker: I could do with losing a bit more so they arent as snug:embarassed: but I got them on, 3 weeks ago there was a 3" gap when trying to fasten them:frown:
    So i'm happy:bigsmile:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    congrats everyone! Super Story. I never thought about trying on something I haven't been able to wear in a while. Then again, my tastes in high school were slightly different than they are now. I might scare the elementary school kids I work with (He He).

And you have an awesome wife, I know many who would've burned the shirt, simply because it was a gift from an old lady friend. Much smarter woman for repurposing it as her own. :smile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow, Colin,,, 3 inches in 3 weeks. That's wild. Great job. I've lost about 12 inches off my abdomen. I was 48 when I started - now 36. Been working on it for about 8 months.

Thanks Beth - ya, she rocks. I would still say so - even if I didn't know she follows me around and reads every word I type here.

<<I'm being cyber-stalked (Hi Honey :happy: )>>
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Congrats, that's fantastic :bigsmile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great story thanks for sharing :)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Now this is awesome - on 7-24 Colin said::
    What a great story. I have a pair of trousers in my wardrobe that I wore to get married to my beautiful wife Donna in 5 years ago on the 28th, and its my aim to be back in them soon:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And then on 8-17::
    I tried my wedding trousers on today and they fit:drinker: I could do with losing a bit more so they arent as snug:embarassed: but I got them on, 3 weeks ago there was a 3" gap when trying to fasten them:frown:
    So i'm happy:bigsmile:

Well done,,, kewl. :smile:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    that had to be a great day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!