Confession time...

Options
I admit it...I love fast food!!! Double cheeseburgers, in particular.

Yes, I know it's bad for me.
Yes, I do eat it in moderation.

Replies

• mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WINGS!! BW3 SPICY GARLIC!!!
  • goncountry
    goncountry Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate milk and I am addicted to peanut butter bars.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I wish I could tell you that I fought the good fight and the sugar let me be. I wish I could tell you that, but dieting is no fairy tale world. I never said who did it, but they all knew. Things went on like that for a while...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'll probably eat pizza this weekend.. with bacon on it. NOM:bigsmile:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I wish I could tell you that I fought the good fight and the sugar let me be. I wish I could tell you that, but dieting is no fairy tale world. I never said who did it, but they all knew. Things went on like that for a while...

This is still about the pic isn't it?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

This is still about the pic isn't it?

It is my shame.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I heart cheese. It is my love and my nemesis.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

i agree 100%
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. Cheese. And bread. And if you put them together, I'm in deep trouble.
  • cmillv
    cmillv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chickie's and Pete's Crab fries and wings. And of course, I HAVE to have a cold beer with it! :drinker:

We only do this once every 6 months.....it's sooooo worth it! :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My confessions:

I had Jack in the Box for breakfast yesterday. I kept under my calories though by getting in a kickass workout.

I drank an obscene amount of beer last weekend. But I ran a half marathon too, so I think it evened out.

I also ate 3 lbs of crawfish (while drinking said beer) on Sunday. Oh well.

I'm from the south and my boyfriend is Mexican. Between the barbecue, homemade fried chicken my mama makes, and the homemade Mexican food my bf's mom makes, one would think I'm totally doomed. Oh, and I work for a beer distributor, so beer, beer everywhere. That's just why I work EXTRA hard to stay focused and don't stress when I indulge!
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Any type. Any where. Could eat all day.

And I already know the next few days are gonna be a mess, but I will kick my *kitten* more at exercise next week.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    My non- food confession: I drop the "F" Bomb too much! Sometimes without even realizing it!!
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Since I started working and earning my own money, I want to burn my money on everything. Which is primarily fast food. It's SO MUCH WORSE when I'm going through my cycle though. You know how most women want chocolate? I want MCDONALD'S, and it's so so so very terrible.

However, I did just spend what was left of my last paycheck on some, uhh... sexytime clothing, and I think that alone will be motivation for me to eat well and drink lots of water. <3.
  • smarce
    smarce Posts: 24
    Options
    OMG cheese and bread any time!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love southern BBQ...I'm talking "real" BBQ! I once drove 12 hours to Memphis to eat some delish BBQ. :embarassed:
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Again, too many to list.....but here's a few. Potato chips, salt is my downfall. Cake, the kind with the whipped topping, I'm doomed if I have even one piece. I love pepperoni and bacon pizza, could probably down a half pizza if I was really hungry.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Me tooooooo! It doesnt help I live in the dairy state! :bigsmile: :sad:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I could survive on dessert alone if given the chance.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Food confession: I love pizza and beer, I can't live without them.
    Non-food confession: I'm a freak!