WHY GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Options

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Men are awesome.. That's all. And they have something that makes me feel good. okay.. that's all. Men :heart:
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    They apply LOGIC to solve problems (usually)

Many of them can grow facial hair - YUMMY! - and chest hair - YUMMIER!

They don't get PMS.

They also are anatomically blessed with an appendage that is capable of doing nice things.

I cldn't have said it better myself!!! :happy:
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I am not a big fan of the man haters bandwagon. Men are awesome :love: ...except the ones that aren't!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Men are awesome because they just are! Especially the nice ones :)
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Good job OP.

Chuck_norris_approved.jpg
    Chuck Norris approved.
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    They don't have periods, and it only takes them 5 seconds to shower. Oh and they can walk around with their shirts off and nipples exposed in the summer without getting arrested.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    My head is just spinning...never heard so much love for men in my life...is there a trick to this? :happy:
  • lvjohnson29
    Options
    He fixes things for me and is extremely thoughtful. And he's pretty great to look at too!
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My best friend is a man and he is awesome because he always makes me laugh, and sometimes it is at his expense, and he doesn't mind that. He will go see chick flix movies with me and really watch the movie and hold a conversation about the plot. He loads and unloads the 45lb weights for me at the gym which so makes me feel like a little small woman (which I so am not) He teaches me things about life and men that sometimes I don't give him credit for. He has made me tear up a few times with sweet things he has said and how he really has the softest heart...and let's me see it :flowerforyou:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Men , we couldn't live without you !
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    I am surprised this thread has only 4 pages. I don't see a lot of men bashing here, but I don't frequent this section much. I figure if women are hatin' on men they must be miserable women to begin with.

Men can make me laugh like no other too....some of you are very funny! Love that!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    And they grill. Grills are messy. I hate cleaning the grill, but I love grilled foods.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    They like grilling. Well, most do.

Other than that, they aren't good for much else besides getting things that are on the top shelf.

Except the gay ones. Now THOSE are worth keeping around.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the thought Sarah. :)
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I love guys!
    I'm happily taken by who I consider to be the best man in the world but I still have lots of guy friends. The best thing about a man is if you ask for advice/opinions, they are always honest and are blunt. And they don't have drama!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: to all the men!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    They kill spiders and wasps and other nasty things!
  • zumbasalsera
    Options
    I like all the comments above, but my most favorite thing about a man is if he can dance. Love me an excellent salsa, merengue, or cha-cha dancer. But oh my MFP pals, especially bachata. O.M.G. True, there are the not-so-great guys on the dance floor that can try to simply just be too grabby, but man oh man, if you get the one who knows how to make it sensual without full-out groping, making the tension so amazingly smoldering, it is sooo hot. As quoted in the movie "Take the Lead"..."it's like sex on hard wood" :) And then you go your separate ways once the dancing ends, melt into your bed safe at home, and have sweet sweet dreams :)
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Men are awesome because they can make you smile and laugh, they do the things we hate doing (computer stuff, yard work, killing spiders), they tell you that you are beautiful, they smell good, look sexy, and when they wrap their arms around you...it's the best feeling in the world.
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Men can rock this woman's world by:

1. killing the creepy crawlies in the house
    2. man smell + good aftershave = YUM!
    3. making me laugh, even when I'm mad
    4. letting me put my COLD feet on him when I get into bed to warm them up - heck warming me up period :bigsmile:
    5. cooking dinner so I can work out at night
    6. never says "no" when I want to buy something
    7. strong arms to hold me
    8. a cute tushy to grab!!

Thanks guys for being you! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    They are the opposite of us women but still way too fun to be around.. They grow up (most) to be real men.. What more could you ask for? :bigsmile: