Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    The V-Cut....OMG...HOT!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    This thread certainly confirms why the gyms are so full of lollipop-shaped guys. Women don't seem to be as concerned with a strong pair of thighs. Hmmm.... maybe I'll start using that squat rack for curls like the other gorillas do. :laugh:

I still train your thighs though they are an important part of "pushing" if you get what I mean :laugh:

You train another man's thighs? Ooo lala
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    WELL, I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THE STRONGEST MUSCLE IS YOUR TONGUE SO IM GOING WITH THAT ANSWER !
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I like chest muscles and arms. if you have one you have to have the other or you'll look funny. lol i'm not all into what other people like as long as I like what I see. But if you are super fat, my favorite part is the belly! Love a huge belly guy!!!!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Arm muscles....
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: Broad strong shoulders.....hmmmmmm....yum :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

yes yes yes yummy yummy
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The V-Cut....OMG...HOT!

we call this the GI Joe...... hahaha
  • Angybabefitzg
    Angybabefitzg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The Adonis belt (the "v") and also i like strong thighs. My husband is a cyclist and boy do his legs look nice in spandex!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    WELL, I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THE STRONGEST MUSCLE IS YOUR TONGUE SO IM GOING WITH THAT ANSWER !

LMAO!! Jeeezuz Lori!! Thats funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This thread certainly confirms why the gyms are so full of lollipop-shaped guys. Women don't seem to be as concerned with a strong pair of thighs. Hmmm.... maybe I'll start using that squat rack for curls like the other gorillas do. :laugh:

I still train your thighs though they are an important part of "pushing" if you get what I mean :laugh:

You train another man's thighs? Ooo lala

dang typos :grumble:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: Broad strong shoulders.....hmmmmmm....yum :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

^^^ This

Oh, wait, I love strong thighs & calves too. Hmmm... Male muscles are all yummy!
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    wide shoulders are sexy as hell
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

He asked for faves, but if the guy is simply all upper body I have no interest.

This. Most women (at least women who know anything at all about strength training) are not impressed when huge arms and shoulders and ripped abs sit on top of chicken legs. But if we're picking favorites, well, the upper body draws more attention.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    If I was single, the things I'd look for are forearms and thighs. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate skinny legs on men - they don't do it for me. And fit men who don't spend too much time in the gym have a particular look to their forearms that you don't get elsewhere. If those are there, the other hot muscles are, too. But if they're not - it doesn't matter how fabulous his arms, chest or 6-pack is, I'm not interested.

So do NOT stick with the Arms/Abs jailhouse workout please :smile: (have you heard that comedy sketch? "Say it with yo' chest!")
  • Veganlover
    Options
    mmm the chest. Or forearms. I know how to change the tire on my bike but I always ask my guy to do it because I like to see them in action ;)
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The defined V shaped ones on both sides of their stomach- yummy!

^^^^ Totally This! ^^^^^ Is that a muscle? Oh well, who cares!

well I'm counting it on the voting tally so I suppose it is =p

I count it as one since that is my favorite muscle...mmm
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

^^^^ Totally This! ^^^^^ Is that a muscle? Oh well, who cares!

well I'm counting it on the voting tally so I suppose it is =p

I count it as one since that is my favorite muscle...mmm

Meeeee too
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options

This is by far my favourite too!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I have a serious thing for muscly backs

Definately this. I love to see a man, bending down to tie his shoe and his back look like a pissed cobra...mmmmm.

Oh, and the tongue muscle is DEFINATELY a huge, giant, enormous, massive, super-sized, off the charts PLUS! :love:
  • silkribbonx
    silkribbonx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Glutes forever. Actually the whole back half