I'm not fat...

Options
...I'm just so yummy that God decided a regular portion wasn't enough, so He supersized me. :happy: :drinker:

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm hearing crickets chirping....

Well, I thought it was cute, anyway. LOL
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute! :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    It was cute :flowerforyou:
  • peanutswife
    peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That made me laugh out loud!!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • drexs_kk
    drexs_kk Posts: 15
    Options
    I've read "I'm not fat, it's all the awesome in me swelling up" and LOVED it! :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat, I'm sexy

and no matter how much you and I can do the pretzel dance, I won't break like she will xD
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I heard this on the radio today, and it made me giggle. Thought it would be fun to share it here. :happy:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    ...I'm just so yummy that God decided a regular portion wasn't enough, so He supersized me. :happy: :drinker:

It's a cute quote, but if God wanted you supersized why are you trying to lose weight? ;-)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    "I'm big boned!"
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

It's a cute quote, but if God wanted you supersized why are you trying to lose weight? ;-)

lulz.

must. stay. away. from this topic
  • jcstanton
    Options

You're taking it waaaay too seriously. It's just supposed to be something to make people smile. It's like saying, "Short people: God only lets things grow until they are perfect. Some of us just didn't take as long as others." We all know that's not true, but it's something witty and positive to say when someone is teasing you about being short.

Trust me...there is ZERO denial going on here.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You're taking it waaaay too seriously. It's just supposed to be something to make people smile. It's like saying, "Short people: God only lets things grow until they are perfect. Some of us just didn't take as long as others." We all know that's not true, but it's something witty and positive to say when someone is teasing you about being short.

Maybe you should have posted this topic on "Chit Chat, Fun and Games" Board....but:

I'm not fat, I'm just BIG BONED. :drinker:

(This always makes me laugh....but then kind of sad because that is what my mom used to tell me and I beleived her. )
  • bricktowngal
    Options

I like it :happy:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im too short for my weight I shouldbe aobut 6' 5 " instead of 5' 5" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    luved that
  • jcstanton
    Options

Maybe you should have posted this topic on "Chit Chat, Fun and Games" Board....but:

I'm not fat, I'm just BIG BONED. :drinker:

(This always makes me laugh....but then kind of sad because that is what my mom used to tell me and I beleived her. )

I thought about it, but this is the "Motivation and SUPPORT" board. What is more supportive than making someone smile?! :wink:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I am fat, used to be fatter, working on changing that. Denial never got anybody anywhere, even if they were just joking about it.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I think you all need to lighten up ....................Oh yeah that is why we are all on MFP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: