Why lead a woman on?

Options

Replies

• Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    ego, sex, ego, sex,....so on and so on....

^^This
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    (if you aren't considerate of other people's feelings) Why not? :frown:

It all comes down to respecting others, and being honest with yourself, and manning up.

It comes down to alot of things I guess. :happy:
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ive never been lead on.

I know more about the "game" then most dudes.

Though.... I have done a lot of leading on... For yes like the guys say... sex. Lol.

Thats just me tho...

Quote overheard in bar "Oh you/re a player? Welcome to the game, I'm the coach."
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    it's fun to be chased. even when you don't want to get caught.
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So, it kind of goes liek this. Guy kinda likes girl, but not a ton. Can't really see "being" with her, but could see a hook up happen. So, he pursues it a little. He goes to a place, then it doesn't happen. Then, he starts to push it a little further, and then just kinda says, "Ah, F*** it." But, then a week or two goes by, and he gets horny, and starts thinking about her, so then he might make a call and see what's up. But, then it's like, "Oh yeah, lets do something weekend after next"....but, in his mind, he was hoping you'd say, I'll just come over now, F*** your brains out, and then leave immediately. How does that sound. But, because it doesn't really happen that way, he just blows it off.

Does that make sense?
    LOL
    I'm so glad I'm single :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    "Oh you/re a player? Welcome to the game, I'm the coach."

THIS is an EPIC quote!! hahahah!!!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    So, it kind of goes liek this. Guy kinda likes girl, but not a ton. Can't really see "being" with her, but could see a hook up happen. So, he pursues it a little. He goes to a place, then it doesn't happen. Then, he starts to push it a little further, and then just kinda says, "Ah, F*** it." But, then a week or two goes by, and he gets horny, and starts thinking about her, so then he might make a call and see what's up. But, then it's like, "Oh yeah, lets do something weekend after next"....but, in his mind, he was hoping you'd say, I'll just come over now, F*** your brains out, and then leave immediately. How does that sound. But, because it doesn't really happen that way, he just blows it off.

Does that make sense?

I would have to agree with this. I think guys can put stuff out there to get you more interested in sex also. For instance, I don't want to rush things and be intimate. I really like you and enjoy spending time with you, let's take it slow...then they lose interest. Deep down they were hoping you'd say let's not wait.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Ive never been lead on.

Though.... I have done a lot of leading on... For yes like the guys say... sex. Lol.

Thats just me tho...

Quote overheard in bar "Oh you/re a player? Welcome to the game, I'm the coach."
    also overheard:

I dont hate the player.
    I dont hate the game.
    I just hate you.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Okay... I'm okay with that...

So let's say hypothetically, (as a man) you didn't get it... but she totally wanted to at a later date. You continue to put out the vibe, but don't act on it.

What is the point of that? Just to piss her off??

been there, done that.... he's probably uncomfortable, for some reason.

one time, when i was skinny and would shave down there... i got a ingrown hair. It was uncomfortable and made me feel gross , so.... yeah, i turned down her advances, for about a week. Messed things up cuz i was renting a room from her, ended up moving out to my own house (long story)

another time with another girl, she was just..... i dunno, just couldn't bring myself to do it, just didnt see her like that. She wasn't very attractive so that didn't help
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Ive never been lead on.

Thats just me tho...

Haha I like that.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Well it is like this. Move on.

Men and women both do it. They are bored and want attention.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    sometimes because we can .... but most of the time I have been accused of that, I did not realize I was leading the person on, I thought I was being being friendly.

This has gotten me into trouble more times than I care to mention in my marriage. It took years for my wife to realize I'm totally clueless to women flirting with me. Often I'd lead a co-worker or client on without meaning to do so, not realizing the friendliness and attention I was giving was viewed as availability.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but you should have gotten the hint (not being led on at all) when he wanted to cheat on another person with you and then decided to marry her when you broke up with your S.O.... this isn't being led on, this is being offered a roll in the sack with someone who has no intention of more and you deciding whether that's ok or not!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I suppose an e-mail won't kill me.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight ... this guy wanted to cheat on his girl with you, watched you break up with your boyfriend for him, then blew you off with a sudden desire to marry this girl he was about to cheat on, then broke up with her ... and you're wondering why he's screwing with you? I'll tell you why ... it's because he did it before, and you still wanted him, so why would this time be any different?

Why do women go for asshats like this guy when there are good, decent men in the world?
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Agreed!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options

Agreed!

because i like the idea of a girl being in love with me even if i don't feel the same :\
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight ... this guy wanted to cheat on his girl with you, watched you break up with your boyfriend for him, then blew you off with a sudden desire to marry this girl he was about to cheat on, then broke up with her ... and you're wondering why he's screwing with you? I'll tell you why ... it's because he did it before, and you still wanted him, so why would this time be any different?

Why do women go for asshats like this guy when there are good, decent men in the world?

Great question. What's the answer?
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

agree with this too!! It sounds like he"ll call u when its convienient for HIM. If your cool with that...then send him another message, but he might keep blowing you off til one day he's bored/horny or whatever....