Confession time...

Options

Replies

• NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I :heart: chocolate. Have to get my fix everyday. I know I shouldn't but at least I've down-sized. I'm now only eating a small piece of dark chocolate. That's an improvement, isn't it?:tongue:

That is great. I don't deprive myself of anything! It's all about moderation!

I agree!!!
    I have already logged a dark chocolate Choceur candy bar that I will have this evening. It's my favorite indulgence...........next to sex...:blushing:
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I would happily eat a kitchen sponge if it was covered in gravy.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Food confession: I love pizza and beer, I can't live without them.
    Non-food confession: I'm a freak!

I'm still laughing at your picture....funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    My non- food confession: I drop the "F" Bomb too much! Sometimes without even realizing it!!

F#*@^ me too!!! Every morning I wake up and say "today I will not swear" and then someone pisses me off. I work with the public, which in general people are pretty stupid!!

There was a time in my life when I was at a job where I would LITERALLY say, "Muthaaa f*#&!!!" every time I hung up the phone...out loud and I didn't care who heard me! I was in advertising ~ it's perfectly acceptable.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Pizza and breadsticks. I can NOT moderate when these are around!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pizza & Beer for sure. :drinker:
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Chicken nachos. There's this place around here that has HUGE chicken nachos as an appetizer. My husband and I can demolish the entire thing in one sitting.

Oh, and beer.

And pie.
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    my portions are too big!
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pizza.... Pizza.... I don't care how good I am that day, if a pizza shows up within the location I happen to be in. I'll eat it. And a lot of it. I've been down that road many many times, so hopefully this time I can either look the other way, or eat in moderation. :smile:
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love poutine, and I will not cut it out. I of course, use moderation and very rarely. But MMMM!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WINGS!! BW3 SPICY GARLIC!!!

Oh yeah!
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    PeanutbutterPeanutbutterPeanutbutter!!!! AND MORE Peanutbutter!! (I eat the PB2 now but it is NOT the same thing as sitting down with a jar of Laura Scudders Old Fashioned Natural PeanutButter and... A spoon....)
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    PeanutbutterPeanutbutterPeanutbutter!!!! AND MORE Peanutbutter!! (I eat the PB2 now but it is NOT the same thing as sitting down with a jar of Laura Scudders Old Fashioned Natural PeanutButter and... A spoon....)

I love a good peanut butter spoon!
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just give me some wine with that bread and cheese!!!
  • KxK0509
    KxK0509 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love southern BBQ...I'm talking "real" BBQ! I once drove 12 hours to Memphis to eat some delish BBQ. :embarassed:

I once flew to San DIego to eat at this one Indian restaurant!

I once drove from DC to Rocky Mount, NC for fried chicken.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...any chocolate, except, unfortunately dark, which I don't like so much.
    But I work hard to keep it limited, and only buy in a small bar or a few little treat caramel bunny things.
    I used to get through 200g + of the stuff a day. Never got overweight though.

Oh and chinese food, but I only eat that very rarely, when I visit my mother...so perhaps 3-4 times a year.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love southern BBQ...I'm talking "real" BBQ! I once drove 12 hours to Memphis to eat some delish BBQ. :embarassed:

I am 30 min outside of Kansas City OMG the BBQ will get you!!
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WINGS!! BW3 SPICY GARLIC!!!

^ This... but drums only and naked with mango habanero & caribbean jerk on the side for me! :devil:

I love the Naked Wings...not too bad for you either!
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Japanese food...like the kind they cook on the Hibachi grill right in front of you and then pile mounds of it on your plate! I can eat the whole plate in one sitting...and the soup...and the salad!! Yum!!
  • whenstars
    whenstars Posts: 27
    Options
    Chocolate, no... Biscuits. Chocolate biscuits... I just love dunking them in my tea! :/