I'm not fat...

Options

Replies

• hannahbanana0480
    hannahbanana0480 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I thought that was funny...and lighthearted. It's too bad some people on this site forgot how to have a little fun with themselves. I see this so often...it's really sad.
  • Incredmrse
    Options
    made me smile :happy:
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I am fat, used to be fatter, working on changing that. Denial never got anybody anywhere, even if they were just joking about it.

Like I said, ZERO denial going on here. Of course I know I'm fat, or I wouldn't be here. It's just something sassy to say when someone is giving me a hard time.

I wear a size 20W or 22W, depending on how the garment is made.
    I weigh 255lbs @ 5'4" tall.
    I'm obese, I've been obese for my entire adult life. While it is true that a couple of medical conditions exacerbate my weight problem, I KNOW God didn't make me this way...I DID through years of bad eating habits and little to no physical activity. WAS I CLEAR ENOUGH THIS TIME?!!! Lighten up, people! Good grief! This was meant to be a lighthearted way to make some people smile and to lift their spirits (people who might otherwise be feeling badly about themselves), but some of you have managed to turn it into something negative. I don't understand why people have to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Because some people have nothing better to do than to criticize other people's posts.

The quote is cute and funny, and I appreciate it.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm not FAT! I just live in the WRONG COUNTRY!!:wink: In some TRIBAL cultures, the fatter the wife, the more respect the man received for being able to provide for his family.

Also, I'M NOT outta shape-ROUND IS A SHAPE!! ha ha ha My personal favorite!:laugh:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey, I AM big boned. Of course, I am fat as well :)
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm not admitting that I was fat but..... if you had picked the 5 largest people you knew... I would have been 3 of them.

OMG I literally LOL. The others were funny too. I told them to my kids but I think we all liked this one best. Of course maybe they thought it was so funny because I was laughing so hard :laugh:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight I'm just undertall.

Love it!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm not in denial about my weight...but I thought the little jokes on here were super cute and LOL funny! :smile: Thanks for making me smile today. :flowerforyou:
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Our sense of humor is not stored in our body fat or weight. So why do some seem to lose theirs as they try to lose weight? Thanks for the post!!! Plus vigorous laughter is good exercise.

Signed,
    Undertall and fun-sized in the ATL
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I liked the one I saw recently ...
    It takes a larger body to contain all of this personality..
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I use this one: I have abs like JLo..I just keep them protected with a squishy outer covering!:laugh:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooo scamming the "fun-sized". Love it!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    ...I'm just so yummy that God decided a regular portion wasn't enough, so He supersized me. :happy: :drinker:

LMAO!! And so true!!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    543208_298529090219137_177454202326627_737455_1840978431_n.jpg
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I liked the one I saw recently ...
    It takes a larger body to contain all of this personality..

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook this morning. I was going to post it here, but you beat me to it. LOL :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    MFP seriously needs to get a "like" button. Thanks for all the great quotes/quips. Alot of cute stuff, but I don't have the time to comment on all of it. You guys are awesome. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ...I'm just so yummy that God decided a regular portion wasn't enough, so He supersized me. :happy: :drinker:

Love it!!!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOL I love it!!! Gotta laugh at yourselves sometimes!!! I have a magnet on my fridge that says " Fat people are harder to kidnap!" :happy: I love jokes like that.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    There is just more of me to love! ;)
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LOL