Bye Bye Boobs :*(

Options
2»

Replies

• lucythinmint
    Options
    Originally 42DD now I am down to a 34D but I think I have shrunk out of this cup now also. I lift and do a lot of upper body lift and they were the first to vanish.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    lol, I won't complain! I think it's easier to wear stuff when they are smaller. Big boobs are not what they are cracked up to be in my opinion. :laugh:

pffft yeah right!!!!! When you have no boobs you can't fill out ANYTHING. I went from a 32A to a 36C to a 38D and now I am back down to a 32/34C. But barely. :/

I'd get rid of my boobs in a second. I'd also get rid of my bad back, bad posture and men might even look me in the
    eyes. I swear some men don't even know I wear glasses.:grumble:
    Oh! And I'd be able to wear whatever I want instead of trying to find anything that fits over the ginormous boobage without flashing cleavage.
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about. Mine were ok enough after having and BF 6 children. Now that I'm losing weight I'm sadly saying bye to one of the only things I liked about my body :tongue: But I guess if I start in on the weight training I can make what little I have left look a bit better than they do now...lol :laugh:

16301906.png
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My back size has reduced considerably. My cup size has increased (I've gone up to a GG / H, sigh).

I don't think it's always straightforward, this weight loss business.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Wrote this on my blog

The many advantages of losing your boobs
    Ode to my 32AA…….or whatever make me feel better

- It is really easy to find cute bras
    - I can always use pushup bras and remove it when I don’t need it
    - Running is not a pain
    - I know that a man is not just with me because I have big knockers
    - No problem fitting in a small top
    - They don’t get in the way when I am doing strength training
    - They are perky….since there is nothing to sag
    - You can really see the changes in your pecs
    - No grooves in your shoulders from your bra straps
    - No back pain from bigger boobs

Thanks for that, I have a love/hate relationship with my 32AAs. I do love to run, though, so I think I'll stick with 'em 'cause bigger ones would just get in the way. And I haven't heard any complaints from my hubby, so.....
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think my boobs have become more prominent since I started losing weight
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I love big boobies..mine got farely small after I had my son..but big boobies are awesome haha
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Ive only lost a little weight and I swear its all from there!! They were lil to start with now there teency!!!! Better start saving for my implants now I suppose...My treat to my self for getting in shape and keeping it for a year will be shakers!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my boobage to shrink but after 34lbs they still haven't... lol. One morning I will wake up and they will be gone
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    What?!! Your boobs are on the "loose"?? :huh:
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I had boobies for 2 years.....a year when I nursed my first son. Then another year when I had my second! They were useless to me beause they squirted. LOL It was nice to fill up a bra for the first time in my life. Can't say I really miss them. I am very lean and I would look really weird with anything bigger than a B.

Hubby is a legs and *kitten* man! I got great both of those :laugh:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    36 D to 32 "nearly" A. I complain about them a lot, but in reality, no boobs is pretty great. I can go braless, and it isn't even an issue... And I don't worry about them flying all over the place when I'm running. But, I miss my cleavage.

Oh well... I look better naked now, so it's okay.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to losing the boobs!! I'm probably a DDD or and E, currently cramming myself into a DD. I would love to get down to a D or even a C. I hate having big boobs. Been cursed with them since I was 14. Knowing my luck I'll never get rid of them.
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yes there is fat in there, but depending on his much breast tissue you have, you may still have some boobs. Me on the other hand... Going from an A cup to a D cup with my first baby, did nothing for my boobs. *sigh* I will be getting implants for sure.

I think this is why I haven't lost any boob. When I squeeze mine I can literately feel the breast tissue. Sorry if TMI. lol

I am the same way TMI hahaha! I am losing inches which is making me consider my current occupation. HA!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    In the past I went from a C to a B and I wasnt even at my goal weight yet.

So far along this journey Ive went from a D to a C.

I could only image where ima end up.

Thats why my treat for reachin my goal weight is fake boobies. lol.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I look bigger than I really am because of my boobs.

I lost 25lbs and went from a 34F to a 32E. Still huge. And I'm only 5'1". I've only got 8 more pounds to lose and I'm trying to get used to the idea that its probably not going to be from the chestal region :*(
  • MissyLibra
    MissyLibra Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost a little bit during all this. (I am/was 34C, but my bra got a bit too big, so I was stuck between two sizes). But then, with the work out, (especially working my chest), it like... made up for the difference. It gave an extra push and now I fill my bra again.

It all depends I supposed. My cousin lost 50 pounds. Didn't lose her boobs AT ALL.
    My other cousin GAINED 80 pounds, and she only went from a AA to a A.

But I agree with a previous poster, sometimes if its too big, it just gets in the way, ahah.
    I was like an A cup into I was 18, then all the sudden, I was a C. I always wanted bigger boobs, then I got them, but I didn't make much of difference really. I guess we just always want what we don't have, lol.
  • wonderkitten711
    wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My back size has reduced considerably. My cup size has increased (I've gone up to a GG / H, sigh).

I don't think it's always straightforward, this weight loss business.

I'm in the same boat. My band size is down about 3 inches but I haven't lost anything in the cup, so the cup size if I can suck it up to go get new bras will be larger >.< 38-40G anyone?
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i think exercise really helps in keeping them sometimes but everyone is different I have lost 16 lbs so far but none of my boobs yet
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I think my boobs have become more prominent since I started losing weight

You need to get yourself down to a good bra shop... :-)