Confession time...

Options

Replies

• maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, pizza, beer, anything with cheese... nom! I do try to keep things in moderation, and I work out extra hard if I know I'm going to be eating a lot... like this weekend I know is gonna kill me cuz it's Easter... ahhhh...
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I love me a Good Checker Burger with Cheese now and then.

Doughnuts are also a big temptation and if I am on a High burn day I eat one!
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bread, butter, cheese (especially cheeses that smell like jogger's socks) crackers, bacon, home-made fudge, red wine...
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Give me a HUGE delicious burger and I am in heaven..add bacon, jalapenos and ranch or cheese and I may die in front of you (after I eat it). I have gotten into the habit of getting them without cheese or bun, and maybe only 1 or 2 a month...but still...i dream about them lol.
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pizza is one of my biggest downfalls...But yesterday I caved at one of my biggest weaknesses.. I took my daughter and friends to the mall and could not resist the awesome, warm, melt in your mouth Annie Annes pretzels with cheese. But oh my, I have fought it the last 8 times being to the mall so I felt I needed to get rid of the craving...Was it worth it? Yes, yes it was. LOL
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! So I'm sure it's okay for you to love cheeseburgers and as you say, in moderation.

We all have weaknesses when it comes to food. I have a whole list of 'em! Not just one :laugh:
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love eggs, cheese, and steak! I wish I could just live off of those three foods for the rest of my life.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Super crispy fried! (esp with eggs!)
  • tyj247
    tyj247 Posts: 18
    Options
    I guess for specific foods, I'd say Herr's Cheese Popcorn (if left to my own devices, I could legit eat a whole family size bag in one sitting), and seasonal "family gathering" foods. Like ribs, potato salad, seafood salad at BBQs or baked mac 'n' cheese, candies yams, etc at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I started my weight loss journey after the holidays but seriously, I don't know what I'm going to do come summer when my family is having multiple BBQs...diet be damned I guess.

I should probably add alcohol to this too. I gave up liquor for Lent (I only allowed myself beer) but when Sunday rolls around....I am no longer sure I'll be able to hold back :-/
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I love movie theater popcorn.... with "butter flavored topping" layered a couple of times in the large bucket.

When it's coming fresh out of the popper I ask them to give me that instead of what's in the bins and then it's warm too....

It will kill ya for sure, but sooooo good.

Okay, out of my trance.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'll probably eat pizza this weekend.. with bacon on it. NOM:bigsmile:

I LOVE PIZZA WITH BACON ON IT!
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Mac and cheese... even if its the boxed variety. We have recently made the switch from kraft to Annie's organic. At least there's not too much fake junk in the annies... I cheat once in a while. Its hard when you have two kiddos that loooove mac and cheese too, they eat it several times a week. Its hard to resist sometimes.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! So I'm sure it's okay for you to love cheeseburgers and as you say, in moderation.

We all have weaknesses when it comes to food. I have a whole list of 'em! Not just one :laugh:

:blushing: Thank you. I have a list as long as my arm! I love food. Period.
    Metabolism sure does take a nose dive at 40!!!!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Nachos and pizza! Also quite partial to a some good fried chicken!

To date since the start of me logging my food and exercise I've had no nachos or fried chicken, and the only pizza I had was a "good choice" range pizza from Domino's which was cooked on a ciabatta base and had something like 360 calories for the serve (was a smaller sized pizza of course).

I look forward to treating myself with some nachos once I hit that goal weight! They are gonna taste fantastic!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    SWEETS! ALL KINDS! Cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream and ESPECIALLY krispy kreme donuts! It is my crack!
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    Options
    Honey - we need to teach you what real food is about!!!!
  • vzexft19
    vzexft19 Posts: 9
    Options
    1 was doing so well until today. I got carried away with chocolate.I went on a binge but i a not going to beat myself.I am starting over,eating healthy as of now.:ohwell:
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    Options
    Today my craving was for marshmellow covered chocolate Easter Bunnies!!!!
  • gonzamae
    gonzamae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Memphis has the best Bar-B-Q ever--just left there a couple weeks ago and in the car traveling home with me was
    Bar-B-Q yes
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich with Cheetos on it. I'll even use sandwich thins.