Encouraging Update!

Options
If not for anyone else, then for myself. I was at the gym last night and realized that I felt better than I did two weeks ago. I weighed myself and had dropped 5 lbs since the last time I had weighed myself. I usually weigh myself once a month and record the progress. My total weight loss since March is 29 lbs which is huge. I never thought I'd get past 10 lbs. This is incredible. This web site has been helping a lot too. It's easy to go overboard on calories without even realizing it.

So hey! Fruit smoothies on me!
:drinker:

256580.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you !!! :happy:
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know what you mean, everytime I get on the scale I am actually smiling, never thought that would ever occur. Since January 1st I have lost 42 lbs!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Great job - keep it up! :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're doing a great job, congratulations. :flowerforyou: I'll have a strawberry smoothie. :bigsmile:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    congratulations! It is always good to see the scale number get smaller... and the fact that you feel better is even more important.... hopefully this success will keep you motivated for more success!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Great job! When should I be expecting this smoothie?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!