Help !!!

Options
Hi all I'm in my 3rd week , I weigh in on a wednesday and I stayed the same ,this week had a bit of a bad week starting with my bike getting stolen so it harder to get about as don't have a car and the weather hasn't helped anyway I'm on 1590 cals a day and workout 4-6times a week and have bin using my extra cals , wednesday I had as a rest day and went over my cals by 854 which wasn't great but was at the start of the week , then today it also went wrong didnt get to the gym and it was my day off so always harder when I'm around the house and I have gone over by 481 !!!

What I'm I best to do not use my extra workout cals for the rest of the week or just use half or maybe just start a fresh in the morning ,, this is why I need help having a little panic and this it what happened in jan when I started mfp first week lost a pound second week stayed the same then gave up , I really don't want to do that as I have a wedding dress to get into xxx

Replies

• MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am happy when i can leave a few extra calories from exercising there. I try not to eat all my calories cause there are days that i do go over.
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    if it was me then i would not use my excercise calories until the overage balanced out for the week. next time you are stuck at home you can even just jog or walk in the living room while you watch tv, or put on some music and dance ....anything to get you up and moving :)
  • ckneasel
    ckneasel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    eat less or exercise more... or BOTH...

day to day really doesn't matter in the big picture...you can make it up over the next couple of days...