not getting the results i want

Options
i am only 5ft tall and weight 118 which is healthy. but i am looking to loose belly fat and tone up. I take kickboxing classes , and run. I've notice I'm starting to loose my butt and breasts which are not the things i want to loose. Please help me with what i should do!

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed so it's tough to give more info, but I will say butt and breasts are likely fat.......You can't control where you lose fat you can just lose it.....Genetics will determine where it comes from first/last.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    cant spot reduce
  • snuggllepuff
    Options
    Too much running/cardio will only make you skinny fat. You can lose weight but it won't make you firm. You should start lifting. You'll burn more calories and can build up your butt and other muscles so that you won't loo flabby.

You'll also plateau with only cardio. With weights, you can keep increasing the lbs to make it always challenging.
  • amvieira12
    Options
    the issue with lifting for me is i have one hand so i can only lift with one arm so the other one doesn't get worked to much. So i can't really do bench presses or things like that. any suggestions?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    the issue with lifting for me is i have one hand so i can only lift with one arm so the other one doesn't get worked to much. So i can't really do bench presses or things like that. any suggestions?
    Maybe Squats, Deadlift? Thats tough. If it was me I would do dumbells with the one arm that you do have a hand.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    i am only 5ft tall and weight 118 which is healthy. but i am looking to loose belly fat and tone up. I take kickboxing classes , and run. I've notice I'm starting to loose my butt and breasts which are not the things i want to loose. Please help me with what i should do!

heavy barbells squats for the bootie! boobs, I can't help you with, except suggest a push-up bra.
  • snuggllepuff
    Options
    You can use the leg press machine to work on your butt. You just need to push with your legs! :)
  • amvieira12
    Options
    thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted! =)