which food just grosses you out?

Options

Replies

• greyrealm
    greyrealm Posts: 12
    Options
    chocolate covered bacon is AWESOME...tastes kinda like a Heath Bar if you freeze it before eating it...so yummy!
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    Like the freakin buns in white castle when you order a burger and there's like so much oil on the bun and onions that you get an oily soggy bun eww.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Mine is all texture related. I can't eat pudding, yogurt, or jello.

In b4 jokes about
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHHvjxEplIMYp1U1zNFYOrLM-_RoqAvBapjVyVOPKdbUzwq57y

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :)

Beets. They look like what I would imagine bunny hearts look like. And the smell...nauseating.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Jello. I cannot and will not eat jello.

I remember going to too many church pot lucks where the adults insisted on filling your plate, and walking away with a wad of some horrid jello salad melting next to whatever was hot and watching my macaroni salad, roast beef, and green bean casserole floating in this sickening, sugary pool of red melted crap.

Gawd, I hate jello...

And then there's my southern relatives who "solve" the problem by putting an extra salad plate on the table.

I hate jello.

You just made me snort my coffee hahaha. And I'm not even mad!
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    Bacon. It smells and tastes like chemicals to me. I won't even let it be fixed in my house, because no matter how hard I clean, I can still smell it for quite a while. Yuck! Bacon is disgusting stuff.

you almost make me want to delete your post and lock this thread, for fear that others will speak ill of meat candy.

one of my guy friends fave food is chocolate covered bacon.. i want to try it soo bad but i am scared

it is amazing. not as amazing as bacon-topped maple bars. but amazing.

not sure about that.. lol
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    HAHA, WHY do you hate all the food that I love (except for pigs feet)?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I bet this is..

Tripe...:sick: I will never... I mean never EVER EVER like it. I've tried it a few different ways... And a yuuuuck.. Yuck Yuck Yuck... Some people eat PIGS FEET... Helloooo. My Dad :smokin: liked and ate those things. It frankly just creeps me out.

There was someone who posted a picture of a little boy getting ready to chow down on a giant fat furry spider. Uggh. No thanks. His situation was different than mine. Thats what they ate in his village. Its pretty common from where hes from.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Plain, unsweetened yogurt...OMG, I put a spoonful in my mouth..thinkin "seriously, how bad could it be..I always read posts about how it tastes soooo good"

Well..let me tellll YOU.....it felt like somebody punched me in the face 3 times..

Yuuuucckkkk!! P'tuey..ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Lima beans and brussel sprouts make me want to vomit.

Peeps is not a food so they do not count, but they gross me out too.

I love liver, tongue, kidneys, sweetbreads, and most other body parts like brains.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    HAHA, WHY do you hate all the food that I love (except for pigs feet)?

Ooops You like pigs feet. Funny you should say that.. Haah. :smile:
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bacon. It smells and tastes like chemicals to me. I won't even let it be fixed in my house, because no matter how hard I clean, I can still smell it for quite a while. Yuck! Bacon is disgusting stuff.

you almost make me want to delete your post and lock this thread, for fear that others will speak ill of meat candy.

one of my guy friends fave food is chocolate covered bacon.. i want to try it soo bad but i am scared

it is amazing. not as amazing as bacon-topped maple bars. but amazing.

not sure about that.. lol

I have thought of making a trip to Portland just to try a bacon-topped maple bar... the sound of it just makes my big old heart go pitter patter!
  • hope2webb
    hope2webb Posts: 421
    Options
    BANANAS are disgusting

I second this!!
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Celery is just plain gross unless it's cooked: then I like it.

Mushrooms are nast. Slippery, smooth and rubbery. I can't stand it at all. Makes me nauseous trying to eat one, lol. :p
  • txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OKRA!!!!!!!!! Green slimey mess !!!!
  • skinnyallover
    Options
    ice crew,,, bleck!!
  • skinnyallover
    Options
    cream*
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Tripes (cow stomach)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise, Ranch, & Sour cream. That white stuff.. just yuck!

Shell fish. Shrimp. Crabs. All that sea food stuff. I can stomach fish and that's it.
    Too much interest in marine biology and ocean animals just turned me off.
    Seeing their little eyes.
    Breaking open the carcasses.
    Feeling the segments in your mouth.
    -gag-
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can't stand thick cut deli meats.
    Ham needs to be super thin sliced or else I can't eat it. The texture of the meat ripping apart...*shudders*

And beef jerky. I swear I can taste the 'animal' in it, ya know? Can't stand it. Sort of has a 'bloody' taste to it.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Go to youtube and search "epic meal time" pretty much anything on that channel is DISGUSTING!!!