hey I want a support buddyyy;

Hi I am Sandra and I am 5'6'' and weight 210lbs . I plan on losing 70lbs. I was wondering if there was someone who is similar to my weight and weight loss goals. This is becoming really hard for me and this has only been day 3 or 4. I know I really need some help with this journey so someone please help. Right now I am about to go to the gym. I think what discourage me was the treadmill. I went to the gym yesterday and the treadmill was very tiring...

Also I have a question, If I want to lose weight should I do strength training as well?

Replies

• Hey Sandra im Stacey im 5'4 and want to loose 100lbs im currently 226lbs add me if ya intrested x
  • saunie237
    saunie237 Posts: 7 Member
    niceee okay .
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    a good mix of cardio and strength training will work well for you. Feel free to add :)
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Hi I am Sandra and I am 5'6'' and weight 210lbs . I plan on losing 70lbs. I was wondering if there was someone who is similar to my weight and weight loss goals. This is becoming really hard for me and this has only been day 3 or 4. I know I really need some help with this journey so someone please help. Right now I am about to go to the gym. I think what discourage me was the treadmill. I went to the gym yesterday and the treadmill was very tiring...

Also I have a question, If I want to lose weight should I do strength training as well?

Hi Sandra,
    You can add me also. I don't care for the treadmill personally, I found walking or running outside to be more relaxing and challenging. I think you will do well because you are in the right place. :-)
  • jonessa
    jonessa Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there Sandra!
    I'd like to be your support buddy too! I'm 5'6, weigh 218, and want to lose 70lbs as well.
    Good luck to you! I'm planning on joining the gym this weekend.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Hi Sandra. I started at 230, want to lose 80 lbs.

Mfp is w great place. Feel free to add me if u want support
  • saunie237
    saunie237 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks everyone for your advice and support I will make sure I send yu all a friend request bcuz right now I am struggling.