What's the meal you hate more? (with pic)

Options
Always we want to remember the best dishes, some special delicious we miss when, in real, we have to face our hard reality... the table almost empty with shy vegetables and lonely fruits. I d like to see your dishes you really dont like totally but, you are forced to eat.

Replies

• Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I don't eat anything I don't like. Why would I?
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am not forced to eat anything either. I only eat what I like.
  • leaholiver
    Options
    i don't hate anything i eat but i eat alot of mixed vegtables from the freezer section because i need a variety and i hate lima beans and brussle sprouts by themselves so getting a veg mix helps me get them in there! what do you hate?
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I haven't been forced to eat anything since I was in single digit ages and my parents made me eat my veggies before I could leave the table.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Why would you eat anything you didn't like???

That's a recipe for disaster.

A balanced food and nutrition program should have room for all your favourites and you should not feel forced to eat anything you didn't want to.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Are you maybe talking about someone serves you something you don't like and you eat it just to be polite? I could see that happening. Luckily I like almost everything, so that''s not really an issue for me. If I don't like how something smells or if it doesn't taste right I won't eat it though. I'll just end up getting sick if I do.
  • Thermogenic
    Thermogenic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Miller Light or Bud Light when I'm at a a party where that's all they have.
  • screening2
    Options
    Sometimes to be polite, sometimes 'cause haven't time to cook and just find what you have at home, sometimes 'cause it's healthy and sometimes 'cause the doctor says must to eat. Sometimes what you don't like, probably to others, they love so much. For example, my wonderful beautiful wife chinese prepares some food .... just a bit difficult to eat.... next time she does it I will put the picture... hihihii
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Awww, that's really sweet that you eat something you don't really like because your wife likes it. I love Chinese food, but like I already said I like almost everything. =)