New and Friendless

Options
I'm using myfitnesspal to eat healthier and at this point - more. My job was so stressful that I knew I had to really take care of my body in order to handle the stress at work. (I teach emotionally impaired teenagers) Instead of a car payment I drive a junker and invest in a :flowerforyou: personal trainer. She suggested this site, which I love. I enjoy running and being active. Losing weight is not the issue. My problem is building muscle. When I eat healthy and run, I lose weight. I need encouragement to eat more and build muscle. A few personal facts - I'm 48 years old, 5'6" and 118lbs. I also have a husband who runs marathons (10 mile was the most I ever completed) I'm good at giving support. It would be really nice to have a few friends on this website.:flowerforyou:

Christine

Replies

• mountainmanjake
    mountainmanjake Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm Jake. Best of luck and friend request sent! I was on here a bunch last year and it was sooooooo helpful, not only tracking my health, but the support and love i felt on here was AMAZING! Unfortunately most of my old buddies have drifted away, so I need some new friends too... Lets get healthy together! Here's to the future!
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

You can add me as well and we can keep each other accountable. Welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • czittel
    czittel Posts: 3
    Options
    Awww - Thanks everyone! I have friends now!
  • HBL2012
    HBL2012 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey me too D I need friends lmao.. I just joined up and today is my first 'tracking' day so far so good :) Need help to stay accountable to lol.. :) Feel free to add me
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!! Congrats on a fresh new start! Feel free to add me!
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I know how building a support system could be so good luck and feel free to add me :p
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me too..if you like!

:)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    You have the job I wanted before I ended up with the job I have now, working with adults with developmental disabilities. You can totally add me if you want!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! If anyone is looking for a great support system, they've certainly found it on the site and this great bunch of people :D Feel free to add me!
  • tema47
    tema47 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Illmsend you a friend request if that's ok. I've been on here for about 3 months and love it :).... Good luck
  • Nengi1980
    Nengi1980 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • xjulesjx
    xjulesjx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    add me, we can all help each other :)