which food just grosses you out?

Options

Replies

• Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, wet bread (in dressing if you're from the south) or wet cookies (like the wafers in banana pudding ), olives.
  • whenstars
    whenstars Posts: 27
    Options
    BANANAS are disgusting

I am offended on behalf of ALL bananas everywhere. How could you not love the yummy nutritiousness that is the banana??

I'm sad to say I can't stand bananas either! Wish I did... just hate the feel of them!
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Squid and octopus! Ugh. The tentacles and suction cups really freak me out! D:
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I HATE Peanut butter!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    ANY kind of fish totally grosses me out (suprisingly, except for canned tuna). It's slimy when raw and smells sooo gross and the texture could make me vomit in an instant. BLECH. Absolutely HATE fish. It's scaly and gross and some of it is clear-ish which is gross and I do NOT understand how people can willingly eat fish. I HATE IT. I especially hate it when "diets" talk about how great fish is...like salmon and tilapia. I refuse to eat it no matter how good it is for me.

Sushi makes my heart stop. I tried a piece once and threw up 15 times in one day just thinking about it.

Added to that could be all other kinds of seafood. Clams? ew. Scallops? ew. Lobster? ew.
    BAH. I hate it.

...I also hate mustard and onions. I will not eat anything that has been tainted with these disgusting excuses for food!

:)
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Sardines....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :sick: I always hear how good they are for you, but YUCK!!!! :noway:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    where do I start!

any cream based sause, mayo, cheese, cottage cheese especially.. i dont know how anyone eats that crap..
    most seafood except for some fish..
    mac & cheese can make me puke just by the smell-
    BUTTER.. the smell of butter in a pan totally makes me nauseous.. been that way my whole life.. i think i have a big problem with dairy! i wil have milk in cereal and coffee but never would i drink a glass...
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Seafood, who seriously could want to eat something that looks like its still alive with its eyes, legs, tentacles, suction cups and everything else still there lol!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. Sushi. Boiled hamburger. YUCK!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    celery and mint. Mint, in my mind = oral hygiene. I can't enjoy eating foods/drinks made with mint....
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Cilantro and pesto...I even belong to a "I Hate Cilantro" club.

And I can't eat anything that looks like it did when it was alive.
  • piglet1643
    Options
    Meatloaf...gross
  • Mariana_87
    Options
    lately chocolate has. Not like a snickers or kit kat but if I eat milk chocolate on its own.. Hurts my tummy.
    I also think beans are the grossest thing to roam the planet.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    mushrooms. ugh. disgusting.

^^^^ Definitely.
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    asparagus-stinks
    boiled okra-slimy
    mashed potatoes with out tons of gravy and butter-makes me gag
    cheap yogurt-to sweet makes my stomach roll like when I was preggers
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Fat on meat. I have to cut it off and then remove it from my plate. Oddly though, every time I was pregnant, it did not bother me....but then the smell of meat cooking made me gag!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    brussels sprouts
    cabbage
    cantaloupe & honeydew
    artificial banana flavor

can't think of anything else at the moment.

edit: MIRACLE WHIP. ugh so nasty.

Lol... I LOVE fake banana flavour!! I like it much more than real banana! Hahahahaha... I know its probably just chemicals but for some reason I just love it :D

I love fake banana flavor too!! Banana Laffy Taffy YUMMMMM!!!!!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    marzipan
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    oysters, snails, clams, slurpie muscle snots. throw up!!! Nothing worse!!! I'd give my dog before I ate one of them.
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My husband hates cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. he says that the smell and the texture mixed together throws him off.