What's your most recent NSV?

Options
What's your most recent Non Scale Victory? Tell us and let's share similarities.

Mine was:

Starting at a size 26... I was getting ready for church last Sunday. I first tried on a size 24 and it fell of my hips. Then a size 22... same thing. Finally I tried on a size 20 and it fit but very comfortably. :)

They were actually holey jeans so I ran to my neighbors and had her sew them so they would be appropriate for church... I didn't want to but because I bought them that way but they were my only pair of jeans that fit. :P

I didn't notice earlier because I always wear athletic type workout pants because I work from home and they're comfortable.

So what's your most recent NSV?

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I like this! Most recently, just 3 days ago in fact, I finally managed to do a proper military-style non-girly pushup for the first time in my life! 9 of them! I also pulled a pair of shorts out of my closet that I haven't been able to wear since before I got married, they were snug back then but they are quite comfortable and cute now!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Down 6 pant sizes is amazing! And omg I love wearing yoga pants they are so comfy plus I refuse to buy new jeans just yet thinking before my vaca inJuly I'll do a little shopping.

About 2 weeks ago I was ping throw my closet and found a size 11 pair of Jen I used to wear years ago they haven't it in about 7 yreas and thy did. They herebstill a little snug but I could get them on ;) then I think Monday I tried on a dress I wore to a wedding back in Aug it was tight on my ribs and tummy then now it's huge falling off. Even tho e scale doesn't move as fast as I like the inches are seriously melting away :)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I was putting on an older pair or Reebok sports shorts last night in the dark and accidentally put both of my legs into one of the leg holes and had enough room to walk! Was a funny NSV for me!
  • capabledesire
    Options
    I didn't notice untl after I got to work that I was wearing my tight pants becasue they weren't tight when I put them on that morning :)
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine, went out of town to inlaws house and was going to church and forgot to pack my dress. Had to borrow mother in law's clothes and fit into a size 14. WooHoo. usually i'm a sixteen.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I got honked at this morning while I was walking to work. :) Made me feel really good
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    i put on a pair of jeans today and they are 8s and they were real snug and showed pudge a couple months back and i put them on with a fitted shirt and no pudge showing

my next goal is to get out of basket ball shorts and be able to wear actual womens shorts (i carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs )
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I found a pair of golf shorts that I have not worn in 3 years, and now they FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    All my old shorts are hanging off me now. I bought one new pair and have to wear them all the time. I don't want to buy any more because I'm still losing. A great feeling.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    tried on a pair of size 14 Aus (~12US) pants...and they fit! I was about 18 Aus when I started
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My friends going "HOLY CRAP! You've lost so much weight! Your legs are so much skinner! You look great!" when in reality I've lost less than ten pounds.
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This morning I put on a NY&CO size large shirt that my BFF gave me for Christmas. It's been hanging in my closet since December. It was far too tight then and I haven't tried it on since. Today, it fits great. :)

Congrats to everyone on their NSVs!!!!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I noticed when sitting in my workout shorts the other day I did not have dimples in the sides of the top of my thighs!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've notice my DD's were getting big, so I tried on one of my D's and my boobs aren't spilling out anymore, it's a perfect fit! I'm actually happy about them shrinking, the give me back problems. :happy:
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Today the manager of our plant shouted to me as I was walking through the door that I "am getting all skinny on him and disappearing!" in front of everyone..that was sooo amazing! I even still have about 50lbs to go, but to know that it was that noticeable made me smile big!:happy:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new belt, capris I bought last fall are too big to wear this spring (bonus all my capris from the spring before FIT nicely!!) and my 6 year old is very excited to be able to comfortably wrap her arms around me when we hug :heart: :smooched: :love:
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    Bought new bras yesterday, and for the first time in my life I am a d cup :) (seriously, skipped that size when I was about 13, and had a reduction in 2006 from a size 44j down to a 42dd, then got pregnant and went back up to e!) Not to mention I've lost 18 pounds as of today and fit in large size shirt and 4 sizes down in jeans!!!! Lost lots and lots of inches. It's been a great week for me!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    NOT 1 but 2 this morning 1) pair of capris that never fit right this morning did!.. AND
    2) Hit ONE-derland !!! on the scale this morning.. :)
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs all.

I ran my first 5k last Sat in 29:13, which for me is fast!!!

Happy Friday!
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    I've notice my DD's were getting big, so I tried on one of my D's and my boobs aren't spilling out anymore, it's a perfect fit! I'm actually happy about them shrinking, the give me back problems. :happy:

yay for smaller girls! lol. I feel ya!