contest anyone? Everyone will be a winner!

Options
Anyone interested in having a little fun and exercise. A contest on the honor system to see who can do the most jumps with a jump rope in 1 week. We'll have a start date and end date. Keep track and log in everyday with amount of jumps. At the end I will post how many jumps each person did with words of encouragement for each person. Everyone will be a winner as they shed a pound or two! Let me know. Its fun to execise with other people!

rmk

Replies

• mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    Anyone interested in having a little fun and exercise. A contest on the honor system to see who can do the most jumps with a jump rope in 1 week. We'll have a start date and end date. Keep track and log in everyday with amount of jumps. At the end I will post how many jumps each person did with words of encouragement for each person. Everyone will be a winner as they shed a pound or two! Let me know. Its fun to execise with other people!

rmk
  • itsanewme08
    Options
    im in!!!!
  • mking
    Options
    I'll let you know the start and end date-Info to follow! Thanks
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want in too.
  • mking
    Options
    I'm glad you wanna join in the fun!~I will get back to you with the details! Thanks
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    sure, count me in.
  • mking
    Options
    Jump in! I'll get back to you in a few days with info! Awesome!
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    jump in! you don't watch disney by any chance? they had the movie jump in?! anyway this sounds good i'll keep watching for the info. where is pen argyl at in pa? i'm from burnham pa which i'm sure you don't know!:smile: it's a half hour away from state college, (happy valley ,penn state) and i'm an hour away from harrisburg.
  • mking
    Options
    I do watch also of disney with my 4 children! Pen Argyl is near Pocono,PA in northeasternpennsylvania. I do know where state college is ! You are about 3-4 hours away:happy: I am glad you want to Jump! I think it will be great for all of us! I will wait a few days to see if anyone else wants to join in! I'll keep you posted! Have a great Day! You can do it!

rmk
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Im going to ride my bike to Target later and buy one. I can't believe I don't own a jump rope...
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    count me in. :bigsmile: