If you had to buy Protein Powder fm

Options
2»

Replies

• kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use Body Fortress French Vanilla, yummy! I have to hide from my kids when I have a shake or they'll drink it all
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    I love Designer Whey, but Op Nutrition is good too.
  • stephen_jones
    Options
    nutrisort whey rotein isolate, 50 £ 5 kilo,cant go wrong,and my results are the bomb
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I get Matrix Anabolic. £42 including delivery for a 5kg tub - about 100 servings. 178 calories and 40g protein per serving. That's 80% protein!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I wish they made sample packs. I want to find a sample pack or very small container of protein powder just to try it. I'm not sure if I'll like it and I don't want to drop $20 or more on something if I'm not going to like the way it tastes.

Why do all the containers have to be so huge?
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you decide to order online, Diesel Perfect Nutrition. It's a whey protein isolate, 27 g protein (that's 97%) and 0.5 g carbs per serving. Very nice flavor, too.
  • stephen_jones
    Options
    I get Matrix Anabolic. £42 including delivery for a 5kg tub - about 100 servings. 178 calories and 40g protein per serving. That's 80% protein!
  • stephen_jones
    Options
    im getin matrix anabolic next fact
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    i have used body fortress. mixes well and tastes good. and you can use it in baking if you want.

This. I think it tastes good too.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Agree on the whey isolate.

Isolates are >85% so the real difference between Isolate #1 and Isolate #2 is going to be taste, texture, mixability (usually good since whey is water soluble).
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I wish they made sample packs. I want to find a sample pack or very small container of protein powder just to try it. I'm not sure if I'll like it and I don't want to drop $20 or more on something if I'm not going to like the way it tastes.

Optimum Nutrition makes a 16 flavor sample pack, so you can get a better idea of what they're like before you commit to a larger size.

It's discontinued, but you can still find them online.

They're huge, cause the majority of people taking them use it daily, or multiple times a day. So you're roughly getting a months supply (20-30 days) per 2lb tub.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I like Body Fortress...and you can get that at walmart :)
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Agree with this 100%. Its asking a lot to drop that much money on something that may taste bad or have a clumpy texture.

I think that they make the container so big 1) to keep cost down by scale 2) it looks macho. LOL!