which food just grosses you out?

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Jelly..!

When i look at jellly it makes me heive, gives me the shivers! I really dont see how people can eat that stuff =/
  • mollyquewl
    Options
    Just about any type of casserole. Especially tuna noodle casserole! The thought of slimy, creamy, baked canned fish makes me turn green. :sick:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    still more bananas. so weird. I get all the other foods, even if I like 'em. but bananas? they are so innocent and innocuous.
    NO THEY ARE NOT...ick ick ick..:sick:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    any meat that is grinded up and put back together... makes me GAG.. hamburgers, sausage, hot dogs etc ewww ewww ewww
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Seafood, especially tuna..

Although I eat it for health reasons, I almost gag everytime.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I hate ketchup and peanut butter!! Can't stand the smell of either and especially don't like the taste!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Raw shrimp sashimi (texture makes me want to barf), spam, vienna sausages, blood sausage, any sort of internal organs, head cheese, deep fried Twinkies/candy bars and collard greens. YUCK
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    Bell Peppers.

I get so sick after eating or smelling them my doctor thinks it may be beyond a "I don't like this" and actually be an allergy!

Other foods I've used to be repulsed by I've pretty much taught myself to be ok with.
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    cottage cheese!!!!! it just makes me think of chunky milk
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts
    cooked cabbage
    tapioca
    any kind of beans and pasta in the same dish (I'm fine with either separately)
    soggy baked goods - not only wet bread, but also things like Boston cream pie, cake on the same plate with ice cream, anything dunked in a drink, etc.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Black pudding!
    +1! seriously - who was the first person who though EATING that would be a GOOD idea??!!

never had it, never will. dis. gust. ing.
  • becomingaliurophile
    Options
    I really hate sweet pickles. I love relish, but I cannot stand those stupid things that dare call thselves pickles.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    omg....creamed corn.....i cant stand to look, think, see creamed corn ewwwwwwwwww
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Meat Pies... :sick:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Shepard's pie, yucky kentucky
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Sprouts
    Mushrooms
    Mushy Peas
    Anything fried.
    Anything that looks grosse.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Shepard's pie, yucky kentucky
    A kindred spirit. Shepherd's Pie is the pinnacle of bleurgh.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    All seafood.. I can't stand it, makes me feel sick to my stomach.
    Olives
    Certain cheese
    Cranberries
    Coffee/tea
    A lot of fast foods.
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    okra - its like eating slimy hog spit! yuck!

Anyone else find it more disturbing that they know what slimy hog spit "feels" like to eat it?

So yes, yes, I would put slimy hog spit on my list....right next to olives.....and poi (never again)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Blue cheese. Yes I know it's safe to eat, that it's the same crap I'm given in antibiotics but I don't like taking antibiotics, how am I supposed to like cheese that's got bacteria in it on purpose?

Durian fruit. I don't care what some say it tastes like, I have smelled that unholy creation (goddamn Asian markets, I thought it was illegal to transport it) and I'd rather eat dirt.

And animal peni. I watched some show that showcased an Asian restaurant that specialized in animal manhood and cooking them. Rocky Mountain Oysters I can handle, but not that. Never that.