What do you plan on eating once you reach your goal?

Options
i.e a celebratory meal. I want to reintroduce Chik fil-a waffle fries into my diet but I don't want to go back to eating three large fries for lunch.

I want chocolate peanut butter ice cream too!

Replies

• egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Ham, egg & cheese crasandwich from Burger King
    Lunch: A whopper with cheese (lots of cheese) and heavy mayo
    Dinner: A jar of Laura Scudders All Natural Old Fashioned peanut butter ... And some real cows milk
    :smile: :love: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Ham, egg & cheese crasandwich from Burger King
    Lunch: A whopper with cheese (lots of cheese) and heavy mayo
    Dinner: A jar of Laura Scudders All Natural Old Fashioned peanut butter ... And some real cows milk
    :smile: :love: :bigsmile: :happy:

I have to say... I am probably not really going to do this..It is my fantasy day of eating but really I want to just be as good as I can to this 45 year old body I was given :happy:
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I actually like my diet right now. It gets boring, but if I do something different it will probably be to add more variety and new recipes. I don't want to go back to eating reckless, and it is so easy to lose the weight and go back to old habits that made you gain it.
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I have not banned anything from my diet so I do not have anything special I want to eat when I reach my goal
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    everything I can get my hands on in moderation of course
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My TDEE :)

I don't care if the calories are made up from cake or broccoli. Just had enough of the yoyo!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A little more... of all the things I"m still eating.
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I'll probably make myself a super indulgent meal, maybe something expensive like a really nice steak or crab legs. I eat a lot of the things I love in moderation now, but I certainly don't make lobster macaroni and cheese every week.
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Like dancingj2 I haven't stopped eating any particular food. Just eat in moderation and rarely fried foods. Also, added a lot more fruits and veggies to my diet!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I have not banned anything from my diet so I do not have anything special I want to eat when I reach my goal

BINGO!

I think it's supposed to just be a fun question but it's one of those subjects that irks me so please just igmore the following if you're not serious.....

[rant] First, I can almost guarantee that if you've been eating really healthy and then start eating junk again, you will be sick! Plus, what's the point of "dieting" just to start eating crap again when you reach goal. This is why so many people yo-yo and gain the weight back time and again and wonder why?! Instead of depriving yourself, make the foods you like work in your daily calories - go ahead and have pizza or fast food or chocolate or ice cream now and then but make it a treat once a week or once a month. You'll be much better off in the long run... Oh, I'm done now. [/rant]
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    The same stuff I eat now. For me at least, using food as a reward is a bad path to be on. I eat what I want now as longs as it fits into my calories and macros, having a 'cheat' or 'splurge' day each week where I eat my TDEE which keeps away my cravings.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Personally, I eat what I want to eat now as this is not a diet for me but a way that I will live forever. If I were to restrict what I eat, then I would fail at weight loss, this is why I have dieted and failed so many times in my life, so now if I want ice cream, I HAVE it - but I do eat a small version of what I would used to eat.

But once I reach goal, I plan to go back home(originally from NL, Canada) and have me a feed of jiggs dinner - I cannot get the real salt meat where I live now in the USA.
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating just the way I am now for the rest of my life.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna keep eating all the same stuff I eat now. My In N Out lunch on Sunday was rockin'! :drinker:
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The way I see it, you shouldn't deprive yourself from food you love, just eat it in moderation if you want it that bad. But I've noticed since I changed my diet, when I do eat things that aren't as healthy, it makes me sick.

Also, I don't reward myself with food. It seems a bit *kitten* backwards to me. We are not dogs.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'll probably make myself a super indulgent meal, maybe something expensive like a really nice steak or crab legs. I eat a lot of the things I love in moderation now, but I certainly don't make lobster macaroni and cheese every week.

Crab legs are actually very low in calories...just stay away from the butter. :)

I also have not limited my diet to only certain foods or cut out any specific foods. But I DO reward myself with food. I eat back every exercise calorie, so I consider those larger meals on big exercise days to be a reward for a job well done. Hiking days are my favorite days!! :bigsmile: