Coconut Oil?

Options
2»

Replies

• weinerhunt
    Options
    it's amazing when you use it to make pancakes. Not only does substituting it for veg. oil in the mix make them taste great, it does not burn as easily as butter when using as a nonstick. I bought 2 tubs on Amazon - great price. sometimes Amazon features a coupon to "clip" when purchasing it too.
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got some coconut oil. Now, I heard some people just eat a certain amount each day (like a spoonful) to help flatten your stomach. What is the best way for me to take this to get that flattening result? Or am I confusing this with apple cider vinegar? Aahh.. I think I've read too much :)
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i've never eaten coconut oil but i use it in lieu of body lotion after i get out of the shower. I also use it on my hair to tame frizz and give shine.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    My skin has a new found radiance since I've been using it as a night time moisturizer
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've found a lot of recipes for coconut oil and I've been debating getting some. I'm going to have to look at my local grocery stores and see what exactly it is they have, between extra virgin and refined. I hadn't realized the difference, so I'm glad I read this, haha.
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    put it in your hair
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I take Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules...and believe you me....it has made a HUGE improvement in my weight loss, and my skin! It is like night and day. Good stuff!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Ive never heard of this before, but I saw it in the store, and I've seen it in peoples diarys. Is this better then EVOO???

I only use coconut oil. Only one that does not oxidize at high temperatures and become unhealthy. Also you may not even be using real olive oil anyways so at least with coconut oil you dont have to guess.

check out this post.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/550904-olive-oil
  • sagardner70
    Options
    bump
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fascinating stuff
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options