Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 15

Options
13»

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    My weight today is 186. That means I lost the pound I gained last week.:drinker:
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great Job fitgal and HMO4.:flowerforyou:

I am loosing because the morning sickness is so bad. I am not trying to loose weight, but i am going to count it for as long as i can before the gaining starts. I am still excercising just not as hard and not getting my heart rate too high. If only i could stop being sick, I would be so happy.:happy:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 188.6 Have a good day everyone.
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Alapoint: I sure hope the morning sickness gets better for you so you can enjoy this very special time. :flowerforyou:

HMO: Glad you're on the mend and no longer so horribly uncomfortable.

My weight this week is 225.8.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My weight is 242. :smile:

Hope everyone is doing well today! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I feel so out of the loop - I've been off the boards for a bit....

Alapointe - I am so happy for you - the morning sickness will be better but rest when you need to!

Kathy-It seems like you're doing a little bit better - I am very glad to hear it!

fitgal - you're heading in the right direction - keep it up!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I think I have been eating better, which may make up a little for my not exercising today. I haven't snacked at night in a few days. I just have to keep telling myself I'm not eating out of hunger, I'm eating out of boredom. It's true, and it's wrong to do.

debnu - your sister-in-law didn't eat sugar for a year? How is that possible?
    I can't even seem to stay in my daily allowance....if anyone has some pointers....

Don't count your fruit sugars. Those are good sugars and are allowed. MFP doesn't sort good and bad sugars out. At least that I've heard most do. Is it weigh in day?

Yeah, I almost NEVER stay in my sugar goals. I do eat a lot of fruit, so maybe that's it.

I actually don't even bother watching my sugar intake. I try to avoid candy cookies and cakes, but welcome fruits. I watch my calcium intake as I figure that is more important to avoid osteoporosis. I honestly don't know how to not eat sugar for a year. All I know is that my SIL was very determined. She has done it before. It helped her lose about 60 lbs in a year. If I cut out sugar too much though I go on a binge...I did it this weekend. :blushing: Weight went down a little, surprisingly enough.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I'm here just not really here. I haven't been eating the best. Just depressed. I have this friend that is bringing me down. She is a BIG teenager all the time and there is always drama. I'm so sick of it and lastnight I told her to find a friend that makes her happy. I don't need the drama in my life. So I'm hoping it doesn't rain tonight because I would like to start exercising again tonight. I have to start over somewhere. By the way POP is evil.

Congrats on the pregnancy.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I'm here just not really here. I haven't been eating the best. Just depressed. I have this friend that is bringing me down. She is a BIG teenager all the time and there is always drama. I'm so sick of it and lastnight I told her to find a friend that makes her happy. I don't need the drama in my life. So I'm hoping it doesn't rain tonight because I would like to start exercising again tonight. I have to start over somewhere. By the way POP is evil.

Jess - I try to avoid the drama too - it just brings you down. Sounds like you've done what's right for you...now get back to exercising and focus on YOU!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

Jess - I try to avoid the drama too - it just brings you down. Sounds like you've done what's right for you...now get back to exercising and focus on YOU!!!!

It feels good to get rid of it but I still so bad and like I should be doing something to make up and maybe it was me. I have to get back to exercising and just stop dwelling on it. Tonight was horrible my car broke down and as a result I didn't get home till after dark but I'm going to clean my house tomorrow and wear my HRM while I do it so I will count that as some exercise and then hopefully tomorrow will be nice out and no rain and I can get some walking in also.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Good news.
    Got a new car, insurace ended up ok..
    Physio said I can start getting back into some workouts, but take it easy. I've been bored at home wanting to do a workout or be active. I was doing some cardio/ wogging within the last week.

This week 200.0

Forgot to jump on the scale yesterday morning, so I did after work, which is usually higher.
    I'm sure I would have seen a 19x, if I weighed at normal time.
    Next week aiming for 19x. I'm going to kick my butt this week to get there.

Keep going Blue team.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    thumper - awesome - hope car is great and you keep getting stronger! You'll be back at it in no time.

Jess - even if it were you, you are you and the situation doesn't sound like a positive one for you to be in!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    I've been off MFP for the past week or two- sorry. :blushing:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Way to go Brad!
    j-I have had several needy, exhausting friends like that, and unfortunately you have to cut them loose for your own health.:flowerforyou:
    So here is my luck...be thankful you are not me.Yesterday, what could go wrong..did. From locking my keys in the running car, to getting hit in the drive thru of Tim Horton's, to dropping things, spillings, etc,etc. As I was heading out to Costco for a contacts appointment, I slipped in my flip flops on our door frame-which was wet from all the sickening rain we have daily here, and fell into the stucco of my house. I not only scraped my elbow and knee badly, but my bad shoulder got hurt, I pulled my groin and twisted my ankle. Thankfully I didn't hurt my fresh wound area. ANYWAY, as I'm almost crying, the only one to my rescue was my dog of course, and I went off to my appt. That same appt that pulled me out of my relaxing bed, to MORE injury, pain and dismay...WAS 2 DAYS PRIOR! So today, I've been still sore, now from last night, and still can't exercise.:grumble: But I need to be in good form for work again on Mon.-12 hours! My 16 yr old leaves in 9 days.:cry: She's actually being good since I threatened of taking her out of hockey school. My 12 yr old is at this hockey boot camp that the older one is working at-thankfully they are a bit closer from it all. They're both sore and stiff too. The 12 yr old beat the 16 yr old in sprinting. Cheers to her. They have to pull tires doing intervals, along with parachutes, planks wall sitting, etc in the dry land part. 6 hour days of dryland sessions back to back with skating and hockey drills. All the boys in the youngest's group are shocked cause she's taking the puck from them, they nudge her, she knocks them down. Hmm, wonder who's parenting she's followed???:bigsmile: :bigsmile: That's my girls! I'm actually going to watch them now this eve. Talk soon. Day 3 of eating well:bigsmile: :bigsmile: