Here we go!

Options
Hi! I'm Lara, I have been a member of MFP for a while now but am really trying to use it more to better my chances at loosing weight. I;ve been married for 8yrs and have 2 little girls. I am doing weight watchers also to help me on my weightloss journey. I recently bought P90X and am waiting impatiently for it to come in the mail! I also joined Team Beachbody, where I have an amazing coach to help me thru this. She is also a great friend of mine. bedinky1207 I believe is her name on MFP. Her weightloss has inspired me so much and I know I can do this! My short term goal is to lose 50 lbs by JULY!!! BIG GOAL! Add me if you want to go on this journey together!!

Replies

• bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you Lara! You've got this and I'm here to support you and push you the whole way. MFP is such an awesome tool for losing weight. It really helped me huge as long as you are 100% honest with it. Good luck!!
  • Labishop1020
    Labishop1020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I am excited too! I am being honest with it, if im not im only hurting myself. I am in it to win it this time. No turning back!