Your favorite breakfast?

Options

Replies

• healthyhoosier
    Options
    Smoothie with 1c. frozen strawberries, 1 banana, 1c. skim milk, and 1/2c. Quaker oats. Yum!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    An english muffin with peanut butter. And sometimes (ok maybe most of the time) a little bit of nutella too :) Yummm
  • heymom93
    heymom93 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 1 corn tortilla, one whole egg omelet with 1 oz smoked cheddar cheese topped with a little tapatio sauce (hot sauce with better flavor than tobasco) then I have a high protein hot chocolate. I love it every morning!
  • 2011kjb
    2011kjb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    During the week I have 80 calorie yogurt, adding 1/4 cup of Kashi crunch. On weekends I make crustless spinach feta quiche (all recipes.com) with egg beaters and skim milk, baking them in muffin tins and freezing the extras to reheat.
  • katiedidd66
    Options
    During the week I usually eat: 1/2 cup Fage 0% yogurt with 1 cup of frozen berries, 3/8 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, and 1 Tablesoon of Milled Flaxseed, I mix it all together and it's really yummy and quick. On the weekends I'm going to try to eat a cheese omelette or oatmeal to switch it up alittle.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    cream of brown rice cereal, unsweetened almond milk, 2tbsp ground flax seed and stevia. Add 1 pint of raspberries. To drink slice ginger into a mug add juice of one half lemon, fill with boiling water and watch the metabolism go!

add cinnamon to the cereal too :)
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My first breakfast of the day is typically whole grain Cheerios mixed with Shredded Wheat and some skim milk. Breakfast two (about two hours later) is a protein shake mixed with a banana, strawberries, and dark cherries.
  • meggiewes
    meggiewes Posts: 19
    Options
    My current favorite is scrambled eggs with bacon. Unfortunately hummus is not out at breakfast or else sometimes I would have a plain pancake with some hummus on it along with some bacon. I recently discovered that I do like bacon. Don't really like sausage as much anymore though. Too greasy for my taste.

If I get tired of eggs and bacon, I have grapefruit and a bowl of cereal. If I have a little cash on me, I get one of the Naked Juices and drink one serving out of the bottle with my grapefruit or my cereal. Really helps fill me up.

Sometimes I just have a serving of nuts and lots of water. I found if I do that then I really need a little snack mid-morning to keep me going until lunch or else I start getting tired.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cups of Kashi Go Lean crunch Almond and flax cereal and mix in a cup of Kelloggs Crave double chocolate cereal with a cup and a half 1% Milk.....
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    What my favorite breakfast is vs what I actually eat are torok different. Lol

I have a different smoothie every morning for breakfast. But my FAVORITE will always be eggs :-)
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am a cereal addict, especially cheerios. Any kind will do, but I am partial to the plain multigrain. I have two cups with one cup of 1% milk and my McDonalds coffee (black). About 320 calories... Oh, and I love oatmeal with just a smidge of brown sugar with fresh fruit...yummmm
  • CollisionofNova
    Options
    My current fav is 1/2 cup Kashi Toasted Cinnamon Crisp, 1.5 cups of plain unsweetened puffed wheat and 1 cup of sweetened plain omega 3 soymilk.

I was doing 1 cup Kashi, 1/2 cup soy and it kept me filled even more than the first, but the Kashi is just so expensive! I'd make my own, but I love the soy crisps in it.
  • ___natalia_
    Options
    spinach + mushroom omelette : )
    plus grapefruit and green tea
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    4 Egg white omelet with sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms and a 1/3 crumbled Goat cheese. Served with a slice of whole grain bread or Engligh muffing and 1 Tbsp of either BBQ sauce or Fat Free French dressing.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    I skip breakfast most of the time but my first meal of the day is usually cottage cheese with some SF Jell-O mix and berries.
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    almond milk and any whole grain cereal

sorry, i meant to say OR

2 juiced oranges, 2 carrots, a peach and mango with a cup of orange juice blended together.

i dont eat both
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat bagel with 1tbls. peanut butter.

This, but with fresh sliced strawberries! And I usually use a whole wheat bagel thin.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with cocoa powder, cinnamon, and Splenda - very addictive and yummy!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have either Fruit and Nut Medley or Red Berries Special K cereal with Trim milk and two glasses of water.
    I love my breakfast and look forward to it when I wake up :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    break232212.jpg

THIS