Goal #1 Reached!!! A a few NSV's as well! PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So pretty!!!!!!!! I love your hard work and dedication!
  • sarah329618
    Options
    Look at you! Gorgeous and fantastic work!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    freaking amazing! I love your look in the last pic... must be the red lips >_>

Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing ^_^
  • LatishaRay
    LatishaRay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the post you really inspire me and I needed that today. Thank you!
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring for me!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so beautiful, not only because you are beautiful on the outside, but you are glowing!!! Congrats!! Thanks for inspiring me.
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did forget the NSV's (I thought about this on my walk/jog CaddyMatt , thanks!)....oh my there are so many!

Shopping in my closet in another new favorite pastime. I have gone from an 18 womens/plus to a 12/14. I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in like 5 years! I'm trying really hard not to go crazy and get a bunch of new clothes, but its reallyl hard when you are running out of options because everything is falling off your butt or looking baggy around the middle.

^Love that one!
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    you look beautiful! you'd done an amazing job and should be very proud of yourself! keep up the good work!! :)
  • captiva0513
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Nice work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!