HelloAll

Options
I just signed up for the website by recommendation of my health coach. I feel strange that I am eating soo much. Can any veterans give me some advice.

Replies

• jezmarie89
    Options
    Eat sloooww...and make sure you learn how to read the nutrition facts on things especially serving size.. breakfast should always be packed with protein and fiber (biggest meal of the day) and for lunch and dinneri eat half of whats on my plate..drink water..if im still hungry i eat the other half and drink another glass. sometimes our body confuse if we are thirsty or hungry so drink some water before you snack :) oh and a tip..our stomachr are like mem foam if we eat more our stomach expands..eat less your body will want more since its used to it..but will eventually shrink as it adapts to your new eating habits..GOOK LUCK ADD ME IF YOU LIKE
  • smorris21
    Options
    Thank you so much! I was looking for words of encouragement today and this is helped. What do you do to stay motivated?
  • karonbrinkley
    Options
    Hi I am karonbrinkley am looking forward to this website and meeting new friends with the same goals as I. We can do this!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I continue to log in here. I try to motivate others. If I can motivate someone else, it motivates me as well. Positive energy does draw positive energy. Pay it forward.
  • MistyKing77
    Options
    Hello (:

My name is Misty and I just joined as well. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I will be small for a while and then I'll put on 20lbs within a blink of an eye. It seems like it takes me forever to lose 10lbs but then only a day to gain it all back! This will be the most I've had to battle. I'm 5'2 and weigh 164.5. UGH!! My goal is to get down to 125. I'm use to weighing about 145. That is where I can maintain fairly easy or so I thought until my Dr's appointment yesterday. I about passed out when they told me how much I weigh. I haven't changed anything but I've gained 20lbs. I need to hear of some success stories and hear some good news from people who are doing well! I wish everyone lots of success!!