I REALLY NEED PRAYER RIGHT NOW!!!!

Options

Replies

• ABarnes63
    Options
    I will be going into prayer right after posting this. I pray that God places His healing hands all around your granddaughter. We know that He is a healer. I will also pray on your behalf, that He gives you the strength that you need to resist those things which would be detrimental to your fitness goals.

Give it ALL to Him who is able to keep you from falling. Yes, you will be tempted but do whatever is necessary to keep yourself from going towards those snacks. Think about what you have accomplished thus far and think on where you are trying to get to. I know it can get tough in stressful situations but remember, WE are MORE than conquerors through Christ Jesus! Hang in there! Be Strong! Drink water! PRAY! I will be praying with you. Please let me know how the baby is doing and I will keep her lifted up throughout the night. God bless you!
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on your 1 lb!This is where it starts. I've only lost 14 lb. but, feel like i'll lose 66! i love this sight!linda:)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way! Keep us updated on her and stay strong!
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    will definatelly pray for you and your family!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMLY!!! :heart:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You got it! Praying for strength and willpower for you and healing for your granddaughter!!! May you feel the arms of God around you on this Good Friday.
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for you and your granddaughter.
  • citydwellers
    Options
    Praying for your sweet grand-daughter! Remember to find foods that will fill you up so that you won't be as tempted to run to the snack bar. Maybe you could run to a CVS, Walmart or someplace that you could store up on protein bars or single portion of nuts. However cut yourself some slack during this stressful time. The main thing is to love on your daughter and grand-daughter and the rest will fall in line. Praying you feel His sweet peace and comfort right now and that He will put His healing hands on your sweet grandbaby!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Just prayed for you and your family.

Hugs not food for comfort. If the hospital is big, may take a stroll down the long hallways for exercise and relieve anxiety.

Take care!
  • grammsb1
    grammsb1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    praying for you and your granddaughter.
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    I pray that you will feel God's comfort and support in this time. I also pray that you seek Him and that He satisfies your cravings instead of food. God knows your heart and willl sustain you. May the peace of Heaven fill the room for all of you. Blessings,
  • straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am sending prayers and thoughts to your granddaughter, you and your entire family. God will wrap his arms around you and make you be strong thru all of this. Right now he is watching over your grand daughter and taking good care of her. .Hugs...
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sending you prayers and positive vibes!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Prayers and thoughts and good vibes to you and your family, especially that little girl! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

~katie
  • Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Prayer going up for you TrinityLyons, for the Lord to give you strength for the things you need to do. Also praying for your precious grandchild, that her infection to be gone and out of her body soon. May the Lord bless you and your family! In Jesus' name I pray! Amen!
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So sad to her about your granddaughter I will definitely say a prayer for her and that you keep strong in all your ways, and remember God never puts nothing on us that we can't bear.
  • ysherry
    ysherry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thoughts an prayers to you an your family! Please let us know how she is doing.
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules and own problems to lift us up in prayer, send well wishes or messages our way! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I pray for God's richest blessings on every single one of you and I will keep you posted about her progress.

Be blessed!

Lainey (TrinityLyons01)
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your granddaughter, and for you and your family. May God comfort you all.