Ripped in 30 results **WITH PICS!**

2»

Replies

• bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    You look fabulous! I am on day 6 of Ripped in 30 and would LOVE to see similar results! Keep up the good work! And definitely check your %fat again.
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    You look great! How did you alter your diet, if at all? Congratulations again!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Great job! You look amazing! Question...is that workout hard on the knees? I really want to try a Jillian workout, but I have to make sure there aren't a lot of lunges, squats, and other things that are hard on the knees as I have a really bad knee. Would love any suggestions as right now I am just doing Walk Away the Pounds since it is low impact on my knees.

There are definitely squats and lunges. And because there is cardio, not sure if this is the right workout program for you. Some of the reviews on Amazon provide details on what each of the levels consist of, and you might want to look through those.
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 549 Member
    Terrific job! I just finished Ripped in 30 as well. I need to take my after pics. I hope my results are as noticible.
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    You look great! Wonderful job with Amazing results
  • 2012slimjim
    2012slimjim Posts: 66 Member
    Well done you should be so proud of yourself x
  • BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Great job! You look amazing! Question...is that workout hard on the knees? I really want to try a Jillian workout, but I have to make sure there aren't a lot of lunges, squats, and other things that are hard on the knees as I have a really bad knee. Would love any suggestions as right now I am just doing Walk Away the Pounds since it is low impact on my knees.

I would say it isn't the easiest on the knees. I had a knee injury a while back so my knees aren't the best and some of the moves weren't the best feeling. But for a lot of the mmoves she provides a low impact modification so I was able to make it through a lot. Also, most of her moves engage several muscle groups so you could probably get away with just doing the upper body work on high impact moves
  • BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    You look great! How did you alter your diet, if at all? Congratulations again!

That's the beauty of this, I didn't change it much! I definitely stuck to the calories MFP suggested for me (eating back most of my exercise calories) mon - fri. I took most weekends off from logging (but tried to not go too overboard). I also did my best to eat healthier items, but frequently had stuff like mac n cheese, chocolate, cheetos, etc...just watched my portions.
  • JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Today will be my last day of ripped in 30. It is not easy but there is always a modifier which often modifies for less impact (ie jumping jacks with a kick but no jumping) this was my first Jillian work out but I love her! Well love to hate her as she kicks my *kitten* every time but It definitely works! Great before and after pics to the original poster btw. You look great. To anyone starting it definitely take before pics/ measurements I didn't and am regretting it now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!