Easter Eggs!

Options
I have got an amazing Green and Black's dark chocolate Easter Egg it's 180g with two 100g bars in the pack, one dark chocolate and ginger, one dark chocolate and burnt toffee.

Its staring at me form across the room, knowing how delicious it looks! I'm staring back resolutely. I have been relatively good, I skipped pancake day, I'm not skipping this. I deserve you! I just have to show restraint and eat you gradually........ Your time has come Nemesis....

What Easter eggs have you all got? Has anyone been really good over lent and is about to let rip? Anyone deliberately obstaining from Easter?

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Today, going out shopping with my sister we were in the food court. Instead of grabbing fast food, I opted for sushi.
    Looking around me and seeing everyone else eat junk it made me feel sick.
    I havent had many cravings.. and am really proud of myself.
    No chocolate for me this easter!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was doing well avoiding all Easter candy goodness, until my neighbor came over with a lovely Easter basket full of goodies for me.
    I caved and had two chocolate marshmallow eggs and two mini caramel eggs. I am not feeling too badly about this as I figure- Easter happens just once a year, so I am going to eat my Easter eggs, completely guilt free! :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've got a Mini Eggs egg to eat. I didn't plan to. I bought a Malteaster Bunny and a Kinder Egg, so I'd be eating a very small amount of chocolate. Picked them up from the supermarket on Thursday, got home and a van arrived with an egg for me and one for my fiancé, from my mum.

I'm not complaining!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I got a BEAUTIFUL and HUMONGUS Lindtt egg; I would love to say that I've not eaten any yet but that would be a blatant lie. Am fully planning of hitting the gym, classes and running some miles to make up for it though :smile: Vx
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I bought myself some Lindor mini chocolate eggs - going to try to just have a small treat - but my son is surrounded by chocolate eggs and I must admit so far I am not tempted - I saw myself on some photos yesterday from a fun fair and decided I want to look good in them rather than eat chocolate
  • bugbeenz
    bugbeenz Posts: 31
    Options
    I made a decision to buy an egg this year.. got a huge Tartufone Fondente, yummo! Can't wait to crack it open..

Hope everyone enjoys theirs :)
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    I hope they're the small eggs! Then you can have like 3 a day or something without doing any damage.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky, i don't like chocolate so i can avoid it :bigsmile: I got a canvas picture of a cupcake instead this year :smile:
  • shiny_lights
    shiny_lights Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My mother still insisted on sending me an Easter package since I can't visit home this weekend. It's got peeps, a medium chocolate rabbit, two small chocolate rabbits, a pack of mini robin's eggs, foiled-wrapped chocolate eggs, and candy-coated chocolate eggs. Luckily I'm the only one in my group of friends to have weight problems (somehow all my good friends are sticks who eat more than I do!) so I've plenty of people to pawn it off on. I'm keeping the large rabbit for Sunday, but that's it.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I saved up some calories for a Cadbury Creme Egg. I am an (if it fits your macro's) dieter even when it comes to sweets.
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    No Easter Eggs for me , but thats easy as I dont think the chocolate they make the eggs with tastes as nice , however I do have a stash of Milky Way Crispy Rolls and they are only 64 calories each , perfect when you just need a little something :-)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I got a BEAUTIFUL and HUMONGUS Lindtt egg; I would love to say that I've not eaten any yet but that would be a blatant lie. Am fully planning of hitting the gym, classes and running some miles to make up for it though :smile: Vx

Now, it's too late for this information as you've already eaten it, but few things taste better than melted Lindt chocolate. I had a box of Lindt bunnies a few years ago, and sadistically melted each one individually in a deep bowl, with my hairdryer.

Incredible.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing Thorntons Premium egg that comes with a miniature box of chocolates... its calling out to me!! I have 3 little brothers as well and I know they have all got me an easter egg as well! I am just going to have to be good and eat it a little bit at a time, I did quite well over Christmas, I still have some chocolates left!
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've not had any chocolate since the start of lent and I've been counting down to Easter day! Chocolate is my downfall, but I lost weight over Christmas when there was lots of chocolate about, so I am just going to log it within my daily calories and not stress about it :) A little bit of chocolate won't hurt, a lot would...
  • DangerMouse7
    DangerMouse7 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a 100g bar of Lindt intense Orange...but I made up for it by doing an extra exercise routine today. We should not eliminate traditions, but embrace and adapt to counter any negative calorie effect.
    Balance...it the only thing that counts! ;-)
  • Petskies101
    Options
    Chocolate was my best friend. I decided just because I was not doing chocolate my daughter should miss out so I went and brought hr one medium sized egg today and also a toblerone for hubby.. i had a hot cross bun as a treat today.
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Apparently my DH has bought me some posh cocolates for Easter, but I've not seen them yet (we hide out gifts until Easter Sunday).

I am not going to stress over it, I will have a cocholate when I want one, log it and move on. I will TRY and practice some restraint and I will DEFINITELY up the exercise if it takes me over net.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    idk in australia we don't give easter eggs til the sunday
  • holyguacamole
    holyguacamole Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends mom gave us a lindt chocolate bunny each. I'm going to let him eat both :)
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If any of the easter eggs in the hosue were nice ones I'd be tempted, but they're either Nestle or Cadbury - and I like cadbury as bars etc, but it doesn't sustain itself when it becomes a huge egg. It'd be nice once you start eating it I guess, but not satisfying really. And nestle tastes powdery and not great to me - all just my own opinion, I know.

So i've come home to my parents house where my room has two creme egg Easter eggs and a flake Easter egg. Sitting right there, and I can't be bothered. Now, if it was an Easter sized Kinder Egg, i'd be all over that. Got one of those every year and that's all I wanted, didn't want five million different eggs. Just kinder :)

I haven't really decided if I want one, because I'd have to pick one that's reeeeallly worth it, and that puts me off deciding. They'll be on sale anyways.