From "Morbidly Obese" to "Healthy" BMI -- PICS!

Options

Replies

• natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are an inspiration. You look amazing - like a completely different person!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wow, wat inspiration to keep me goin, well done, u look great
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! I need to see these pics to keep me motivated...Thanks for sharing :heart:
  • shortmom60
    Options
    You look awesome..well done!!
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Megan,
    What an incredible testimony to your new extended life and healthy body!! You look fantastic! The sparkle in your eyes in the after picture says it all! Congratulations!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! And soooo happy!
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Well Done!
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow... You have no idea how much I admire people that are capable of doing what you did. This is such a huge change and I'm sure it is also an incredible improvement of your life! Hopefully I'll be as strong and one day I will have such incredible results! You have my most sincere admiration! :)
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story!!!!
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    An inspiration to us all, you have obviously worked very hard to realize your goals!
  • Minimooshable
    Options
    Wow, so inspirational! I only just got down to 'overweight' for the first time in my life... I can't wait till I get to say I'm 'healthy'!
  • mmcbride92
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Much too cheery to be morbid..mauhaahah

Great job!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    That is fantastic! We have similar stories and it's good to hear someone trying to get in the healthy BMI range! That's my goal, too, thought I'm 5'9 so I have to get to 168 just to get inside the healthy range. Excellent job!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Wow, an incredible difference! I like that you look happy in both pictures because a positive attitude is so important in making such a lifestyle change. And I love the phrase in your ticker, I might have to borrow that from you!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you have to be so proud of yourself.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You were strong, focused, and persistent! And you look fabulous!
  • shelbysmom08
    Options
    Great job you look like a different person! Keep up the good work!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's such awesome progress, but I think the best thing is how fantastically happy you look in the "healthy" shot. Keep up the great work. ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!