From "Morbidly Obese" to "Healthy" BMI -- PICS!

Options

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! What an amazing job you did!
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AWESOME (:!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • ArtsyGeekette
    ArtsyGeekette Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Much congratulations to you!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you look amazing! :)
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WTG you are so cute! I have a long way to go but I know I can do it!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look amazingly fantastic!!! I am so proud of what you have accomplished!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!! Keep up the great job!!!

Bev
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring - and beautiful, as well. Fantastic accomplishment! :-)
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! I can't wait till I can post pictures in this thread. You're doing great!!!
  • pavshop
    pavshop Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers. What wonderful inspiration! You look wonderful.
  • Kittysan2000
    Kittysan2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab, and most of all, you've added years to your life by losing the lbs!
  • anfmusicgrl
    anfmusicgrl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing achievement! Not only do you look great, but I'm sure the benefits of being healthy instead of obese will pay off for years to come! What a way to change your life! Simply inspiring!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great.

I do have to say that it is darn good that I only measure my success as to my own self (as should everyone!) because I started at almost exactly as you did - I am 5'10.5" tall and started at 303.5, not quite my highest recorded weight (309 in April 2001) but scary enough for me to finally run screaming in the other direction.

I started here April 28th 2011... looks like you joined just after but you have lost DOUBLE the weight I have in that time. I hit a plateau for about 2 months in November/December and have since started losing slower than my original 10 pounds per month...

I know that I will reach my goal, which right now is set for 190 (possibly 185) and that I will continue to need to measure and log my food to keep myself in line... but I am a little jealous that you're almost finished the exact same task that I set out to do! This is the best example that every individual is different with how they lose weight.

Good for you! Congratulations! I bet you are so happy!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done! Congrats!
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    YOU DID GREAT!

I love that we're the same height and we have roughly the same goal weight!

You have given me hope XD

:D
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Megan... well done. You look fantastic and the happiness is beaming out from your smile. You should be exceptionally proud of what you've achieved and wish you every success in the future. :flowerforyou:
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! And yes I am shouting - it deserves to be shouted. You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!