I REALLY NEED PRAYER RIGHT NOW!!!!

Options

Replies

• JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm sure you feel all the prayers from strangers around the world lifting you and your granddaughter up. I am praying as well. God answers prayers and is with you thru this. Lean on Him. Many blessings to you and your family. Btw I agree with another poster that you do NOT look old enough to be a grandmother!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Praying and praying!!
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers to you both!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Lifting your family up in prayer! Our God is an awesome God! Maybe you can get something to keep you're hands busy. puzzles, needlework, whatever. Coloring is even good for that.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent. Now I am praising Him in advance!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just prayed for your granddaughter and for you. God is in charge! You do what you need to do, and He'll take care of the rest.
  • DannieW155
    Options
    Prayers and thoughts in your time of need!!!!
  • Imadory
    Imadory Posts: 1
    Options
    Prayer sent. <3
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    prayers sent!
  • loudvoice1
    Options
    HANG IN THERE!! God is the God of all encouragement --- turn to Him and He will keep you in times of trial. I don't think we realize how powerful prayer really is!!

Praying for you all, looking forward to a good report :flowerforyou:
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you and your granddaughter being sent!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers out for you and your family!! Praying for a speedy recovery for your granddaughter!!
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Put prayer beads or a rosary in your hands. It really helps keep you busy and prayerful at the same time.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Stay strong lady, the prayers are coming your way.
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    Consider yourself prayed for
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Prayers said for you both, hope all is well!
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Praying for her and you, I see you've got some amazing support here. and I hope you have support around you and her now.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I understand. I have a niece that has SC also. And it is soooo easy to eat while you are just sitting there. Prayers went up.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family. May God grant you the strength you need to see you family through to the other side of the crisis. It is good you can be there. Do what you can to eat healthy but don't sress out if you can't avoid the snack machines.
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Father, Praise be to You for who You are. We lift this child up to You, because Your Son said let the children come to Me. You bless. You heal. Healing is a person, and it's name is Jesus. Lord we ask in Jesus Name, that this sickness be eliminated and stength and Grace would be visible and running over. Thank you that goodness and mercy and angels follow this child and her family each day. Lord, we receive You, Your gifts, and Your Peace. Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me and forget not all of His benefits. He forgives and heals. If we believe we are forgiven, let's believe the healing, too. Thanks Father!