9-day progression with pics-need feedback please!

Options

Replies

• femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You did all that in a little over a week??? What have you been doing??
  • aweller9070
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference. What exercise are u doing??

Yes! Please Share!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • renstwin
    renstwin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would love to know what you are doing too!
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    Awesome job!!! What type of exercises are you doing??
  • Sienzel
    Sienzel Posts: 2
    Options
    Looks great! Your hard work is really paying off. Keep it up :)
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference also. Way to go. :smile:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn in only 9 days! Great progress!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're doing----keep it up!! You can really see a difference, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kaytater
    kaytater Posts: 12
    Options
    thats a HUGE difference in 9 days. WTG!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! mean's a lot :)

I actually did measure my arms (and a few other things) i just didn't feel like re-typing it all haha
    both arms started at 14.5 and went down to 12.5 and 13 (weird they are dif, huh!?)
    my thighs started at 28 and went down to 26

All I have been doing is staying at or under my allotted calories, started tracking sodium (which is a HUGE help, especially with bloating) and going to the gym for about an hour 4-5 times a week.
    The elliptical burns about 400 calories in like 40 minutes and I warm up for about 10 min on the treadmill...
    then I use the chest press machine, leg press machine and total ab machine.

that's it :)
    Everyone on here is also another reason!! Such great inspiration/motivation.
    so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options

I actually did measure my arms (and a few other things) i just didn't feel like re-typing it all haha
    both arms started at 14.5 and went down to 12.5 and 13 (weird they are dif, huh!?)

All I have been doing is staying at or under my allotted calories, started tracking sodium (which is a HUGE help, especially with bloating) and going to the gym for about an hour 4-5 times a week.
    The elliptical burns about 400 calories in like 40 minutes and I warm up for about 10 min on the treadmill...

so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    In 9 days??? That's great progress....I see it in your arms most of all (too bad you didn't measure there - might want to think about it for the future), you belly, and your back. You go girl!

so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    You did all that in a little over a week??? What have you been doing??

so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options

Yes! Please Share!!! Keep up the hard work!

so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    Wow! I would love to know what you are doing too!

so, thank you!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    Awesome job!!! What type of exercises are you doing??

so, thank you!!!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    You can tell your tummy has changed, the tattoo there is in a different place, also the two inches off your chest is noticeable, keep it up!!

I am thinking the same thing. And no sunshine for 9 days either!!

You look great!!!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Did you get tattoos within those 9 days?

I think I see a difference, but the picture on the left is zoomed in a little more than the right.
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    haha, the skin tone is different because the camera was on the wrong setting-still about the same as the first pic (tan wise)
    and no I've had the tattoos, but I had my husband take the second set and accidentally faced the opposite side so I flipped them so they were better to compare....
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    DAMN only in 9 days!!! What's your secret?! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!