I can't workout because...

Options

Replies

• elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ...my ipod battery is dead

Also, I have no tracks to run to, I should put some on there... And then it will be too late to run...
    I was on mile three, pouring sweat (I'm not a runner), in the zone, ready to finish my run and what comes on? Simon and Garfunkel's "Sound of Silence."
  • csw92
    csw92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't workout because there's an undercover boss marathon on and I have to finish the chocolate chip cookies my little old neighbor lady brought me. (Not to do so would be rude)
  • tofindmyselfprettyagain
    Options
    Well, I legitimately can't go for a run because I can't afford a $100 sports bra for my giant boobs.

I tried anyways last week. I flashed a group of teenage boys.

I double up. The tightest bra I have, with a regular sports bra on top. Seriously, sports bras are way too expensive! I don't care about the flashing, but that much flesh bouncing up and down does not feel good.

Good excuse, but try a different one. :happy: :tongue:

I wear a 36H cup.

I don't think you understand.

I need like, a binder or something, or there will be bruises everywhere. And nipples.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I can't workout right now because no one to babysit my kids...(even though their father is home)
    It's funny you say that, I found a toddler roaming the neighborhood today. When I returned her to her home, the father had been upstairs and didn't realize the child had opened the door and run out. :noway:

This is what those doorknob covers are for...
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well, I legitimately can't go for a run because I can't afford a $100 sports bra for my giant boobs.

I double up. The tightest bra I have, with a regular sports bra on top. Seriously, sports bras are way too expensive! I don't care about the flashing, but that much flesh bouncing up and down does not feel good.

I wear a 36H cup.

I need like, a binder or something, or there will be bruises everywhere. And nipples.

Lol, those are huge! I only got to a ddd myself. Yeah, a binder might do it. Or a binder and a couple of sports bras. :laugh:
    Options

I wear a 36H cup.

Lol, those are huge! I only got to a ddd myself. Yeah, a binder might do it. Or a binder and a couple of sports bras. :laugh:

I'll just stick with the elliptical and brisk walks for now, haha.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can't work out because I plan to workout tomorrow!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I can't work out because....
    I just ate
    It's too late
    I just got off of work
    it's too early

I commonly sabotage myself with these excuses. oye.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My cat is using my treadmill.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Exams. This a legitimate excuse at the moment however. I really really want to go to the gym right now, but I have 3 finals this week. I figure a couple of days of missing out on workouts can be made up for (especially since I really do want to workout), but I can't exactly make up for not studying for my exams. What I wouldn't give to be on a treadmill right now instead of memorizing reaction mechanisms.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options

^I haven't personally tried myself, but I've heard of people wearing two regular bras in place of a sports bra, apparently it works relatively well.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I skipped swim class in high school by claiming to have my period... every week for three months.
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can't workout because my terminally shy, injured, people-phobic rescue cat very tentatively tip-toed over, curled up next to me, and is purring. I've had her since the fall, and it's the first time she's ever purred for me. I'm not moving until she does!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm really particular about eating at certain times of the day to make sure I'm not getting off track, so if its too close to those times, then I say I can't work out... Also, I cant work out for like an hour after or I'll get cramps. Of course, there's always the good ole "I just dont feel like it!!", "I'm on my period", "My foot (plantar facsiatis) is bothering me", and the classic, "I'm too tired!" Oh yea.... "Biggest Loser is coming on! I can't miss that!!" LOL
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'd leak ;((
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I can't work out tonight...I have a raid.
    Options

^I haven't personally tried myself, but I've heard of people wearing two regular bras in place of a sports bra, apparently it works relatively well.

Yeah, I've tried. They're just really big. Like, I have to order insanely expensive specialty bras for normal wear. I figure either A) in a few months I can afford one, or B) in a few months I will have lost enough boob that I spend a normal amount on one.
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I watch the Duggars reality tv show, and since I am hypochondriac, I am afraid MY uterus might fall out if I jump around.

lol.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    xn671e.jpg

HAHAHA
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Because I'm too good at making up excuses.