Only me!

Options
Hi all, Lydia here. I found this website by pure chance last Monday whilst Googling a free calorie counter and joined up instantly!

I normally write down everything I eat and drink but never really knew about all the calories, fiber, iron etc...so this place is FANTASTIC, plus the exercise log is ingenious...

I now track my progress every day, am watching everything I eat and am exercising more. I even got the hubby signed up! The only problem is the weekend drinking :blushing: but i have reverted to vodka det cokes, only 100 calories! :drinker:

Thank you MFP and hello to everyone...let the fun begin and the pounds fall off!

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    congrats on joining! i love this site! you will too!

p.s : i also indulge in the vodka diet cokes too!
  • annerssju
    annerssju Posts: 111
    Options
    WELCOME!! I love this website, it is awesome. It's so helpful, it has everything!
    GOOD LUCK!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lydia! I agree with you - when I found MFP, I thought it was genius! :) Thanks for sharing about the vodka diet cokes. Do you order that when you're out?
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. I also recently joined. I think this site is great.
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :heart: :smooched: If I had to write all this stuff down....well..you know- I haven't got the time, much less remember. :noway: Keep yourself accountable. This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. :wink: Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :noway: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    We can do it!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and motivation, it really does help alot...and I have now lost 2 kgs :smile: I was so happy looking down at the scales when I saw that! Now to keep on going.

smiles4smiles...I have been ordering Vodka Diet Cokes when I am out but thinking about it I could do my other favorite, Malibu and Pineapple, I have to check out the calories on that one! :tongue:

My motivation for everyone on here in 3 small words.............................LETS GET THIS!!!!!