What is your criteria for reporting a topic or comment?

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
Since I have been reported a few times and have now embraced the practice, I thought I would ask other people:

What makes you report someone's comment or topic?

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Oh, people actually use that?!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    None.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I didn't even know one could do that until you pointed it out. Don't think I would use it, though.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

What makes you report someone's comment or topic?

If someone hurts my feelings.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    None.

I reported this.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    When I have a rather large stick rammed completely up my *kitten*.
  • All_Mimsy
    All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Like.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Racism or people who disagree with my opinion, especially if they are thinner and prettier than me.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Oh my goodness gracious! This is so full of violations I cannot even begin to count them! How can you live with yourself posting such things?
  • Mizzou91
    Options

Oh my goodness gracious! This is so full of violations I cannot even begin to count them! How can you live with yourself posting such things?

I often report myself.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have never reported anyone...the way I figure...everyone has an opinion..it doesn't always agree with mine...that is life. I guess if I had to set a criteria it would be if I was personally attacked..or if I thought a thread was promoting something dangerous or very unhealthy.
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I go with eenie meanie minie mo....
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    I'll be honest- I think I've reported one comment because it was racist. Like, ridiculously so. That's about it, though.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    If the OP is blonde? REPORTED!
  • SwannySez
    Options

I often report myself.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. It's the rare person who is so honest. I am glad you are here in this thread with us now.
  • Mizzou91
    Options

I often report myself.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. It's the rare person who is so honest. I am glad you are here in this thread with us now.

Reported.
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    Why the hell would someone actually use that? Reporting? Are we in 2nd grade again??
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Racism or people who disagree with my opinion, especially if they are thinner and prettier than me.
    Okay I agree with the racism, but the disagree with my opinion...really....not everyone has the same opinion. You know what they say about opinions...they are like a_ _ holes...everyone has one.
  • SwannySez
    Options

As a racism, I find this oppressinous.
  • HorrorGeek
    HorrorGeek Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I only did it once to some troll who was telling people that one tablespoon of bleach a day was safe and caused weight loss. Let's face it - a lot of people lack common sense and I feared someone naive or desperate would try it.

Otherwise, free speech is an amazing thing. If I don't like what you say, I stick my tongue out at you, flip off the computer screen, and go about my business.