newbee

Options
Ok here we go. My name is sandy59 and I need to have my right knee replaced and the Dr's say loose at least 30 pounds before they will do the surgery. A friend of mine from the library turned mre on to this sight and i hope with help that the pounds will come off so i can have the surgery and enjoy the grandchildren. Will keep you posted

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. :)
  • RindyAnne
    Options
    You can do it!!!! My mom is doing it so she can keep up with her grandkids too!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Site Sandy :flowerforyou:
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    this is a wonderful site for ideas and lots of support!
    good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the greatest web site.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This site has changed my life and it can change yours if you work hard

Take it one day at a time.
    Take baby steps
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    drink a lot of water :drinker: :drinker:

take the time to learn about all the features of the site and use them

find a group to be part of and stay in touch with them daily.

Log your food ahead of time so there won't be any surprises.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • missteri2008
    Options
    Hi and WELCOME to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: It is a great site with lots of help and inspiration.