How much do you want to lose?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    12 stone by next March but that might be wishful thinking on my behalf but I will give it a good shot though
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    12 stone by next March but that might be wishful thinking on my behalf but I will give it a good shot though
    HAHAHAHAHHAAH WTH is 12 stone???
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well...My goal is to lose 72lbs. I started out on January 7th of this year weighing in at 242lbs, I now weigh around 192. My goal weight is 170lbs, but once I hit that, I wont be finished... from there I want to start heavy lifting. Possibly lose a few more pounds depending on what I look like at 170. My goal isn't to be skinny, its to be FIT!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN REACHING THEIR GOALS! :smile:
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    I want to loose about 100lbs to start... I want to be curvy but still fit
  • josiebarboza
    Options
    I am currently 144 lbs. I have a long term goal of being 100 - 110 by December. I have a short term goal of 125 by June which is my birthday. I hope to have lost more than that but I am not going to push myself to hard. I am shooting for September for my overall goal but I dont think I will make it that soon so I am determined to make it by the end of December so that I can start the new year new.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

A stone is a unit of mass here in the UK, 14lbs in a stone so 12 stone is like 168lbs? I think. Good luck! I hope you manage to get to your goal, it would be amazing if you can :smile:
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Currently I have lost 51.6 pounds (I lost more but won't announce until tomorrow's weigh in LOL) but I would like to lose another 70 pounds so I can get a total of 120 pounds....That's my goal by this time next year :-)
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would love to weigh around 115 or 120. I was 125 this morning but that was after some drinking last night so I think I was dehydrated. I actually started out around 150, two years ago. I wish I could lose the last of this weight before bathing suit weather. It's so hard though! :(
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    I want to lose 10lbs and its driving me crazy. My weights bouncing all over the place, starting to think my scale is possessed.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be in the 135-145 range. I haven't pinned a date onto it yet because I want to assess how quickly I loose weight at the start. So far, haven't lost any pounds but I do notice I'm toning up a bit.
    I've only been on MFP for 20days but I have been joining challenges to keep me motivated. Right now I'm doing 24 hours in April exercise challenge and the Memorial Day challenge (my goal is to be a 180 my memorial day). I am also planning to start the 30 day shred on may 1st. I didn't exercise much before joining MFP, so I want to get my body used to working out before I start the shred.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

A stone is a unit of mass here in the UK, 14lbs in a stone so 12 stone is like 168lbs? I think. Good luck! I hope you manage to get to your goal, it would be amazing if you can :smile:

Thank you!