easter pig out???? help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think you will be fine. I doubt having more food than you normally do will make you put on weight :)
  • KateJo84
    KateJo84 Posts: 25
    Options
    Like everyone else has stated, enjoy your meal today! You've already worked out and should be able to have a good meal -- we don't eat like this all the time. Just remember your food portions, meat should be a smaller size than the palm of your hand and veggies should take up most of the plate. Dessert -- yum! You've done so well, and should treat yourself!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    damned easter bunny
  • Murphliveson
    Options
    Like everyone else has stated, enjoy your meal today! You've already worked out and should be able to have a good meal -- we don't eat like this all the time. Just remember your food portions, meat should be a smaller size than the palm of your hand and veggies should take up most of the plate. Dessert -- yum! You've done so well, and should treat yourself!

Well said! Treat yourself:)
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    we will have to agree to disagree

Care to explain how one meal will sabotage all your hard work?
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    We had our Easter dinner yesterday. I ate what I wanted. I counted it at all and went over but somehow managed calorie wise to at least be below my TDEE ( it's 2500). Other things were over though that's for sure. Hey it's just one day! It will not ruin all your work with just one day. You might see an increase, especially if you eat Ham like I did( lots of sodium!) but it'll go away. Enjoy!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    we will have to agree to disagree

Care to explain how one meal will sabotage all your hard work?

no not really. It my opinion and how I do things-if you don't agree that is perfectly fine.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    WHO CARES?!!?!? It's one day. It's a holiday. Enjoy the MEAL with your family. Don't let it turn into a week-long binge fest but enjoy it and have a great week starting tomorrow. Stay off the scales for about 3-5 days as well!
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options

I'm the opposite. Meat takes up most of my plate and veggies are the size of my palm. :p

no not really. It my opinion and how I do things-if you don't agree that is perfectly fine.

I just find it interesting that you somehow have justified to yourself that one meal will sabotage your hard work (whatever that means). Seems illogical.
  • Raquelx90
    Raquelx90 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am a little worried about this as well. I recently started exercising WAY more than I was when I first started (roughly an hour on the stationary bike at a moderate pace, which burns well over 1k calories), plus strength training.

It's REALLY hard not to feel like you're blowing your plan by indulging in calorie-rich foods when you eat clean every day.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options

I'm the opposite. Meat takes up most of my plate and veggies are the size of my palm. :p

I just find it interesting that you somehow have justified to yourself that one meal will sabotage your hard work (whatever that means). Seems illogical.

Like I said, we will have to agree to disagree. I am happy with "my" way and that's all that really matters isn't it?
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't let a day here and there make me feel guilty. I'm on track for my goals, and that's what's important to me.

As for one meal sabotaging hard work, maybe for that person it's a slippery slope to go off track at all.