social support..30lbs

Options
Hey guys I'm 30 years old and trying once again to get rid of some of this weight. Anyone that wants to have someone else in your boat add me on your list and the more the better for us all :)

Replies

• steelefrog
    steelefrog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 pounds since I started dieting (again), though only 3 since getting this app. I have at least 7 more to go, 12 to where I'd be ecstatically happy.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am one third of the way thru a 60 lb weightloss goal. Feel free to add me so we can help each other on our journeys!
  • paw247Pat
    paw247Pat Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new too and have lost 7 pounds, have 30 to go so we're kinda in the same boat !! Although I'm twice your age, I think we're all here for the same reason, weight loss, health and finding a way to change our old habits. Add me as a friend if you like, we can loose 30 pounds together
  • Nengi1980
    Nengi1980 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 11lbs and want so lose at least another 20... feel free to add me as a friend x
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have about 22 more pounds to lose before I hit my goal. But I have a feeling once I hit that I will want to lose more than that!
  • CShepherd91
    Options
    This is my first day on here! So I would love some extra support. I have this idea of being able to get down to 9st, but I didn't even weight that when I was at school. My realistic goal is 10st 10lbs, 24lbs to lose! I would love to help you through it! :D