Fat girl doing the Tough Mudder?? Crazy??

Options
2»

Replies

• brasskim
    brasskim Posts: 39
    Options
    You absolutely can do it! I was overweight and completely out of shape and completed it last year. I walked the entire thing with two other friends and we finished. That's all we wanted to do, is finish. I'm doing it again this year and have started a running program (C25k), 30DS and Zumba to get me in shape. So far I'm down 10 lbs and many inches but still have a ways to go but on rockin' it this year!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can do it! I was overweight and completely out of shape and completed it last year. I walked the entire thing with two other friends and we finished. That's all we wanted to do, is finish. I'm doing it again this year and have started a running program (C25k), 30DS and Zumba to get me in shape. So far I'm down 10 lbs and many inches but still have a ways to go but on rockin' it this year!

That's awesome! I would love to do it. Still considering it, but I have to see what my scheudle is going to be in the coming few months.
  • brasskim
    brasskim Posts: 39
    Options
    Did you sign up yet?? You CAN do it!!!
  • beastiful
    Options
    I finished and completed the 2014 los angeles tough mudder Saturday as a 300lb female.. i was dead last but i still did it all besides a few walls because everyone was gone and wouldn't have anyone to help boost me over..