progress pics 60 pounds gone!

Options
tdp2012
tdp2012 Posts: 26 Member
I have "dieted" on and off for years but began my lifestyle change the end of September 2011 and have lost 60 pounds so far still have lots more to lose but I thought I would show my progress.

24oynog.jpg

Replies

• tdp2012
    Options
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hooray! You look super!
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are so cute! Congratulations on your hard work. My goal is 50-60 also, so it is inspiring to see someone do it!
  • tdp2012
    Options
    Thanks ladies = ) It's been hard work but well worth it!
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you've done amazing so far! Good luck with the rest of the weightloss!
  • Anastazia36
    Anastazia36 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW!!!!!
    EXCELLENT
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!
  • mathsgirl
    mathsgirl Posts: 13
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and sooooo happy. I have about 3x that to lose...I only hope I do as well as you. Good job.
  • tdp2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone = ) I feel so much better and I'm happier than I've ever been!
  • Annabel1985
    Options
    hello,

Well done on your weight loss so far. I am new to this site and was just wondering if you have any tips and advice. I need to lose around 5 stone.

Many Thanks
    Annabel1985
  • klouise7
    klouise7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    keep it up!!
  • tdp2012
    Options
    Hi Annabel1985, I just took baby steps first I cut out sodas which was my biggest challenge I only drink water now and lots of it. Then I started eating healtier lots of fruits and vegtables. Then I started exercising. I walk at least 3 miles a day but I've been averaging 5 to 6 miles a day lately, I just turn on my ipod and go its actually very relaxing. Good luck with your weightloss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!