30 day shred buddy?

Options
I'm starting the 30 day shred this week, and was wondering if there was anyone else starting it soon that I could talk to through the process?

Replies

• Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm officially starting tomorrow! I was supposed to start last week but it didn't work out as planned.
  • OwloftheFuture
    OwloftheFuture Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow as well.
  • yilinWang
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow as well.

me too lover
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Same here...well I've been doing it on n off when I don't feel like going to the gym...BUT I'll try to do it 30days straight.
  • briannelw
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow morning!
  • Nychoecake
    Options
    What exactly is the 30day shred?
  • chairperson
    Options
    Hmm. I did 3 days last week, and will keep plugging through it. I'm TERRIBLE at doing exactly the same thing every day, so I don't think I'll finish it in 30, but maybe 45?
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is basically a circuit training. 3 2 1 system of strength cardio and abs...
    anyone feel free to talk to me..im still on the shred and can always use the motivation plus motivate others!
  • katkin_21
    katkin_21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i started today :)
  • Hoonooria
    Hoonooria Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting today:)
  • bhogie
    bhogie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in too! Need to get into shape by beach vacation...8 weeks!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you''ll have me!:happy: I started last week but was so sore didn't do it every day. I actually did it monday wednesday friday.... I think thats how your supposed to do this anyways. but it is a great work out!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight - if any of you want to add me for motivation PLEASE DO - and please add "30 Day Shred" In your friend request message.

THANKS! LETS DO THIS and see GREAT results!!!! :)
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started it last monday but I took two days rest so I am on day 6 today
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    im starting today x
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started it today. I tried it 2 wks ago but got so sore I couldn't finish. Not really sure if I should do it every day or every other day......
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred this week, and was wondering if there was anyone else starting it soon that I could talk to through the process?

Looking at your profile pic... don't you mean "30 day shed"? That is a lovely coat, mind. :bigsmile:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    This is great! I did great in November when I had people to do this with. I'm starting today! Good luck to everyone.
    Cristi
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm starting it today!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do!?? Are you guys sore at all? My thighs and butt are sore.... but it is an awesome burning sore. :ohwell:

I did 3.1 on the treadmill THEN the shred and I gotta tell ya... it feels A LOT better doing the shred AFTER your warmed up! I dont' think I will be stiff and sore for DAYS now......lol :bigsmile: