cant seem to loose :(

Options
hello, im new to this site, at christmas time i felt really down with my weight as i stopped dancing full time and it piled on, i decided to join gym and watch what i eat, i lost a stone and 3 pounds by feb! but since then i have put on 10 pounds ;( and need to loose it again!!!lol such hard work!!
ive been eating ok... not the best i can but not really been going over 1500 cals a day and been to gym, started this on 11th aug and its now 20th, i went to th gym 8 times out of them 10!!!! and i have PUT ON A POUND!!!!!!! not happy atal! :( anyone got any good weight loss tips??? and what should i be using at gym??

stacey x

Replies

• spooky
    spooky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It could be muscle weight. have you noticed your clothes fitting better? stick with this program !! eat at least 1/2 of your exercise calories- hang in there !!:wink:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    if you can or can't, you're right :wink:

take the word CANT out of your vocab :flowerforyou:
    you can do it
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: