I just peed standing up! Girls only...

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Hmmmm...I peed standing up too. I just tried it in my bathroom and I'm pumped up.
    Really? I have a hell of a time peeing when I'm pumped up.

You should try the lean method. It's tricky, but effective.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...I peed standing up too. I just tried it in my bathroom and I'm pumped up.
    Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll practice that in the backyard, when I first wake up in the morning. If I misfire in the bathroom, my wife will kill me.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll practice that in the backyard, when I first wake up in the morning. If I misfire in the bathroom, my wife will kill me.

Just don't hit the dog or once again...your wife will kill you.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Just don't hit the dog or once again...your wife will kill you.
    No, she hates the dog.
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    back at my first emt job one of my shifts was at the bay meadows horse race track in the wee hours of the morning for the training and it was freezing out there..we basically sat in the rig and waited for accidents to happen. the bathrooms were unheated concrete block and concrete floor with steel toilets. our uniforms were onepiece jumpsuits with a 2-way zipper that worked from the neck down or the crotch up...great for the men who could just unzip a few inches, pull it out, and pee, but i had to practically get completely undressed just to pee. so for christmas my super great partner gave me something called 'the lady j', which looked like a sort of angled funnel device that was made for women to use to pee standing up.....it worked great....he was a great partner ;)
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    back at my first emt job one of my shifts was at the bay meadows horse race track in the wee hours of the morning for the training and it was freezing out there..we basically sat in the rig and waited for accidents to happen. the bathrooms were unheated concrete block and concrete floor with steel toilets. our uniforms were onepiece jumpsuits with a 2-way zipper that worked from the neck down or the crotch up...great for the men who could just unzip a few inches, pull it out, and pee, but i had to practically get completely undressed just to pee. so for christmas my super great partner gave me something called 'the lady j', which looked like a sort of angled funnel device that was made for women to use to pee standing up.....it worked great....he was a great partner ;)
    Heh... You said "wee". Heh.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering about the whole toilet paper thing....aren't you going to get pee on yourself before you get to wipe?? do you not wipe when you use this?? How does all that work??? Cause my girly needs to be dry. :laugh:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering about the whole toilet paper thing....aren't you going to get pee on yourself before you get to wipe?? do you not wipe when you use this?? How does all that work??? Cause my girly needs to be dry. :laugh:

I just saw what it looked like lol..They need to invent a better one....But thats why they have to-go-wipes! lol :flowerforyou:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options

I just saw what it looked like lol..They need to invent a better one....But thats why they have to-go-wipes! lol :flowerforyou:

I guess more specifically, I would be concerned with drippage on my clothing. It would really gross me out to walk around smelling like pee. I think we have all come in contact with someone like that....ewwww! :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

I guess more specifically, I would be concerned with drippage on my clothing. It would really gross me out to walk around smelling like pee. I think we have all come in contact with someone like that....ewwww! :smile:

LOL @ "drippage" .... Thats true!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason you can't just squat in the woods?
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I needed that laugh.

Upon actually seeing the "she-wee" I could only think of the scene from "Rat Race."

Dad- "Jason, look in the back. We need a jar."
    Mom- "A jaaaaar? Girls don't pee in jars!"
    Dad- "oh, right. We'll need a jar and a funnel! "
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I needed that laugh.

Upon actually seeing the "she-wee" I could only think of the scene from "Rat Race."

Dad- "Jason, look in the back. We need a jar."
    Mom- "A jaaaaar? Girls don't pee in jars!"
    Dad- "oh, right. We'll need a jar and a funnel! "

I was watching that movie just today, and I thought of the exact same scene!

Now, you carry this around after you use it? I'm not sure I like that... I'm a bit old fashioned, though. If I really need to go with no restrooms around, like hiking or stranded in a broken down car in Alaska, lol, I visit a bush and squat.
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You know it only gets worse??

In the UK the She Wee is popular at festivals etc they have She Wee-inals... That's right folks communal urinals for the ladies!!
    Ok so you have pretty pink funky curtains in between you but you are still pissing in a trough lol

http://www.shewee.com/pages/Shewee-inal.html

I had the misfortune to witness it at the London Marathon....I kept my wee in after that :laugh:
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You should get a Go-Girl.

They're great!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    bump, saw the other version of this...I am intrigued of course. Pretty kewl idea lol
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want this version of it!!

http://www.go-girl.com/
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You know, this kind of pisses me off (no pun intended). Already, we've allowed women to work outside of the home, and even vote. We even let them wear pants and drive. Now, they want to hone in on the "peeing standing up" too?! What the hell?!

HAHAHAHAHA

Times, they are a changing..pretty soon, we might even LIVE ON OUR OWN, and make decisions..wow, can not wait!:noway:
  • NicolettetheGreek
    Options
    Is there a reason you can't just squat in the woods?

Some us are old, and have knee problems..plus, if your *kitten* is too big, you topple over into the dirt..so sorry for the visual on that one ladies..
  • NicolettetheGreek
    Options

LOL @ "drippage" .... Thats true!!!

This made me laugh so hard, I have tears running down my leg..buha hahaha!!